No announcement yet.

Wow...been a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff can show you how to reinforce and replace those rusted frame rails.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

yep done some myself, probably not as cool as Jeffs
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

there was a yellow malibu wagon lowered on torque thrust and IMO it was dead nuts perfect at the final stop of power tour
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Yeah, been workin on the welding skills...planned on using em.
          I planned on a 9" housing...

Comment

You SW guys kill me. Up here, you don't see anything much older then about 10-12 years old and full of rust.
            Tom
            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Come get one in LA. They're dirt cheap because you have to smog 'em.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

sounds like an awesome project, id pick one up if i didnt already have 2 montes that i wanna put LS power in
                formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
                http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
                  Glad to have you back Min.I was thinkin..since you where a Ford guy,that you had to wrench all the time,so you couldnt stay aboard.

I like your plan with a G body,but beware that everything is Toyota Corolla sized under the body..weak rear axle,and brakes all around...
                  they are kinda scary.

some weld just as psi feeding does wonders. I drove one with broken frame..not just the typical tails, I mean up front by a-pillar.

a tough looking chassis, hearing a big bore short stroke climbing out is hellacious. I left off with learning they could take monte carlo ss tail pipes. little odds and ends can be found on others as well.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                  X