Bossman Brian left town again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoofhearted View Post
    Chad will rule with an iron fist. He will never let us get in any trouble. Cause he has never done anything bad or ever gotten in any trouble. Honest!!!

PS let the fun begin.
    Chad will be at the kids' sporting events all day tomorrow!! Anyone know where he leaves the keys to Rusty?
    Last edited by Scott Liggett; July 20, 2012, 10:47 PM.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Think we could get away with hotwiring it for a keg run?
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
        It's not like we can take BTJ or Brutus out for a spin and I doubt there is anything left in that boozehounds booze cabinet....can we call up some chicks and have a party?
        Raid his fridge and drink all his Sam Adams
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I have guns...
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
            I have guns...

had.

unless you took some with you.

:P
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              Chad will be at the kids' sporting events all day tomorrow!! Anyone know where he leaves the keys to Rusty?
              Stay Puff does sports? And before you correct me that it's his kids, ever been to kid's sporting event and watch the parent's antics? I swear the parents get more involved then the kids.

Still, which do you think SP would be upset about 1) the borrowing of his car? what are you going to do to it that he already hasn't? 2) the hauling of beer in it? 3) that you didn't call him away from the game for "a website emergency" so that he could join? (that's be so easy too - tell him Speedy is talking religion and politics)
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                I have guns...
                Had..as Beagle said..I thank you kindly..remember..you need to be there to use them, unless you have the Bang Shift remote operated ones...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                  Stay Puff does sports? And before you correct me that it's his kids, ever been to kid's sporting event and watch the parent's antics? I swear the parents get more involved then the kids.

Still, which do you think SP would be upset about 1) the borrowing of his car? what are you going to do to it that he already hasn't? 2) the hauling of beer in it? 3) that you didn't call him away from the game for "a website emergency" so that he could join? (that's be so easy too - tell him Speedy is talking religion and politics)
                  Someone call him and tell him Bill and Scott Clark are running at Irwindale.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                    Someone call him and tell him Bill and Scott Clark are running at Irwindale.
                    Ya Scott, Bill and Chad, what a Threesome.........

Comment

Spankie the Dawg said he's ready to crash Brian's place.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SpankieDrunk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	863234
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Is Brian still out of town? How'd the raid on his house go? I couldn't get there, too far away.

Just in case Chad's still in charge....I'll take a chance.

For the one or two of you perhaps who DO keep tabs on my website, AND you camp here on BS like I do all the time, you're more than bound to notice that I put a lot of stuff on here that ends up on the website. Sort of a market test. Yeah, those things are exactly that.

Lisa in West Virginia. It's always Lisa. She's....well, she sends stuff. Great stuff. She and I have a years-long running joke on email that I need more than one website. I need the PG-rated one, and then a couple more, for the stuff she sends that is funny as hell, but I just can't put that on my site.

So.....this would be for the second site. Or maybe the third.

Redneck Downspout:

Click image for larger version

Name:	RNdownspout.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	863311
                        Last edited by pdub; July 23, 2012, 03:07 PM.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                          Ya Scott, Bill and Chad, what a Threesome.........
                          It was epic. Well at least the Scott L. Scott C., Chad and his much better half Daphne part. The chimp driving the car not so much, but we did celebrate with Moons over Miami and pitchers of brown ale that the Liars club later in the evening.

Having Chad at the strip was huge help except for him having to stop sweeping the wrong lane to sign autographs and such.
                          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Was he using the beard to sweep?
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Sweeping is not in the beard's contract......
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I goofed and ended up in the presence of the dude in charge for the weekend. I did get a free dinner out of him too. Muhahahaa.

Seriously, it was a great surprise. I haven't Chad and Daphne since last year.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X