Will somebody please buy this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will somebody please buy this!

Will somebody please buy this Land yacht before I do something real stupid! I don't want it, I don't need it, it would make no sense at all for me to buy it, I'm not going to buy it.

sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

I double dog dare ya
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
      Will somebody please buy this Land yacht before I do something real stupid! I don't want it, I don't need it, it would make no sense at all for me to buy it, I'm not going to buy it.

http://chambana.craigslist.org/cto/3281276303.html
      Those are all the reasons to buy it, dummy. Now, come up with reasons not to do it.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post

http://chambana.craigslist.org/cto/3281276303.html

Let's not kid ourselves and face the truth, you do want it, it would make perfect sense for you to buy it and you're going to buy it
        Last edited by JOES66FURY; September 18, 2012, 10:29 PM.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

it's a 92 so it's the TBI engine and it's not event he optional 350

if it was a 94 then maybe lol

there best i could do to talk you out of it
          Last edited by Mater; September 18, 2012, 10:30 PM.
          Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
          Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

I dont want it, have no use for it, and it would just end up getting parted out if I got it. You buy it.

Comment

The hood won't close and it's missing two hubcaps. There, now I tried to talk you out of it. It would make a really comfy cruiser though, big old road sofa for trips... I always wanted to pro street one of those orca Caprices, too...
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
                it's a 92 so it's the TBI engine and it's not event he optional 350

if it was a 94 then maybe lol

there best i could do to talk you out of it
                Yeah, what Bob said.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

You want enablers to unenable you?
                  FAT CHANCE
                  Now go buy it and post pics...

Comment

My friend just bought a 95 with the wood sides and lt1 .He loves it ,very practical, more than his wifes Acadia. You should buy it! He says its like driving his Impala SS but with all the kids crap in the back.

Comment

looks really great. all it needs is a couple hubcaps and some nitrous. you should buy it.

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

i turned one of those down a couple years ago a friend of mine was going to give me for free to get out of his driveway, he pulled the drivetrain to put into his 40 ford project, car had almost 300k miles and looked like a slaughter house exploded on the inside
                        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

My old 95 with the LT1 was like driving a Impala SS with a economy gear. That thing with a 305, really don't buy it . That thing Will be slower than all get out. Only buy it if you have a BBC to put in it.
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

ls1 swap, air ride, tinted windows, ac etc...... Nope. Get Purple II ready for DW 13
                            used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

I have one sitting in the driveway. Its my mother in laws and I don't hesitate to take it out wheneber I want to be comfortable. Last weekend brought home 4 wheels and tires and a mess of other parts. She got it new and it now has 75K miles on it. When I go see Aaron, I fully intend to drive it down there so I have lots of room for Buick goodies. :-)

But the point of my posting is, I live very close to a college, we constantly get people knocking on the door wanting to buy it. That price tag is insanely cheap. Double it would be more like it. I would buy it in a heart beat just to flip it.
                              Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

Working...
                              X