Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spidey's only two posts away from 20,000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidey's only two posts away from 20,000!

I just noticed Spidergearsman has almost hit the 20,000 posts benchmark. If he spent a minute on each post (reading, thinking and texting), that's more than 300 hours of bench racing at Bangshift.
    Last edited by 38P; September 20, 2012, 04:07 PM.

Jealous??

Comment

So what title is higher than Lord God King?...... All Knowing Empathic provider of Life and Knowledge....?
      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

SPIDEY!!!

DO NOT POST ANYTHING YET!

We gotta come up with something cool for # 20000.

JUST LURK A FOR LITTLE BIT, DUDE...
        Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Too much free time is cerainly a monkeys paw in disguise...
          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

The man's an institution...one of the few constants on this forum through all the changes.

Keep bringin' the thunder, Spidey!

........'smoke

Comment

slacker!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Hey Jim, bet ya cant help your self,bet ya can't. Toyotas are great Jim, so are Kia's much better than Chevrolet! Nascar sucks! C'mon Jim just go ahead and post you know you want to. C'mon!

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke! View Post
                  The man's an institution...one of the few constants on this forum through all the changes.

Keep bringin' the thunder, Spidey!

........'smoke
                  Yap Started out with Spidey on the old HotRod forums, it's been a good run!!!.....

Comment

Congrats to Jim. Makes my 11K+ look pretty pathetic. I'd like to think I make it up in quality but, unfortunately, not true.

Dan

Comment

I had a forum where I had around 30k posts. It went down a few years back, about the time I found I have fun things to do.. like still be awake at 0457.

Comment

what would really throw things for a loop around here is at 20K he posted a positive comment that was not 5 words long and cryptic. Alas, I love him anyway.
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Jim is a good guy, checked my G6 for recalls, just a good guy
                          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman71 View Post
                            Jim is a good guy, checked my G6 for recalls, just a good guy
                            No doubt, good people for sure...a little more surly than me, old age makes you cranky lol!
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Congrats on the upcoming... achievement? I look at forum post counts as "crap I was doing when I could have been doing something a lot more important"
                              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                              X