• Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod Mags ROADKILL Drag Week video

ALOT of BS love in the video, might even recognize a few names and faces

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

how did I miss that..
    I troll you tube several hundred hours a day, and am subscribed
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

That was great! Digging the roadkill videos here. Also watched the 2012 Spirit of Drag Week video too. Nicely done DF and team!
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
        how did I miss that..
        I troll you tube several hundred hours a day, and am subscribed
        insider info bro
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Great Video & well put together, almost makes me want to come back and play!
          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Makes me wanna play....
            Who was in Nova? The one I think that won.. Larson?
            Liked the Lutz 57!!! It rocks.. And the red one that scattered parts? After that monster wheelie...
            I prolly got everything wrong tho...

Comment

Neat...but where are the little guys? (bring back 1320 Video)
              Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Originally posted by mlcraven View Post
                If you look close while they are talking about Larson in Ennis, you can see my car in the background. Haha
                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

I have wanted to go play since they started it. Same thing has kept me from going. $$$. That video made me really want to go run, but I havent made a full pass since 04 and the car is a long way from legal for what it would run in the 1/4. Besides it would be taking a watermelon to a gunfight with only high-mid nines.

Comment

Watched it last night. I enjoyed it and the camera crew got some great shots. But, wish they spent some time following the lower class cars. I bet their was a lot of interesting stories there. It was nearly all the Larry and Jeff show.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                      insider info bro
                      it was actually in the updates, I missed a whole day..hiding in there.

I like that whole concept of dragweek.
                      the cop story via larson..reality tv.

ever have trivial problems on your ride, as they do not function like others..even opens laws eyes a bit as well.
                      I like what they are doing on drag week.

locally, a garage can get hung up on a exhuats gasket made of metal into a sleeved head. some things need to earn themsleves when power is beyond the norm.

I want more drag week type stuff..keep that auto legality concepts on its toes, not just for regular people with integrity, but law needing to evolve with it.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by mlcraven View Post
                        There were alot of cars with 1320 Video stickers on 'em.........
                        and that's all I have to say about that....
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                        X