user most likely to get voted "Haiku"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• user most likely to get voted "Haiku"

soooo... I'm sitting here bored out of my *ing skull, dodging three telephone calls at once. I shouldn't be bored.

Problem is, it just occurred to me that we have a user in our midst that I think should have his screen named changed to Haiku.

See if you can guess who I speak of.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

That would be Barry. Love the guy but can't understand most of what he writes.

Dan

Comment

Does he live in Maine

Does he post in gibberish

If so I know who.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

hey now.
        who here has Careers in actually working automotives/planes/trucks..
        if your hands are man sized and you actually used a wrench til wounded...

you might also be 99% of the users not being me.

lets all jump on the delicate man hand wagon typing beautiful things..gibberish is an unbalanced engine and a market plan.

my military time with computers is older than a twenty something...wanna talk codes and short sentences?
        Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 20, 2012, 12:46 PM.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Someone else has got big hands, with machinist/mechanic fade and injuries, tends to be overly verbose, did the military thing 20 years ago with punch cards who also speaks gibberish....

But the thing about Barry is that he is on the inside, some, ok most of what he says needs more in depth explaining but he figures we should know what the hell he is talking about. Its not that he speaks gibberish, its that the rest of us dont know as much, and thus are simply clueless. Rock on with your bad self Barry.

Comment

I'm just glad the question isn't "user most likely to be voted Edward Everett."

(Say what? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Everett)

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
              Someone else has got big hands, with machinist/mechanic fade and injuries, tends to be overly verbose, did the military thing 20 years ago with punch cards who also speaks gibberish....

But the thing about Barry is that he is on the inside, some, ok most of what he says needs more in depth explaining but he figures we should know what the hell he is talking about. Its not that he speaks gibberish, its that the rest of us dont know as much, and thus are simply clueless. Rock on with your bad self Barry.
              I simply have too much labor, some seriously dignosed as abuse.

I do find a void of lack of explanation..if it is me. I would be on a different wave length after all...will keep trying anyway. me and 3 fingers and thumb typing. not sure how to get the other little visegrips to play along with the keyboard.

I still point and click all other functions..the extra keys are brand new.
              Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 20, 2012, 01:02 PM.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Lets see if you can guess who this haiku is about.

Blades of lush green grass
                wave from the rolling hillside
                Hey! Look a chicken.
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                  Lets see if you can guess who this haiku is about.

Blades of lush green grass
                  wave from the rolling hillside
                  Hey! Look a chicken.
                  Putting off mowing the grass?
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I think Beags is referring to me because I refuse to buy a blower. Yep, it's gotta be me.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Pee Wee you should buy a leaf blower,they are great,you can blow all the leaves from your yard into your neighbors yard,quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                        Pee Wee you should buy a leaf blower,they are great,you can blow all the leaves from your yard into your neighbors yard,quickly!
                        Does THIS mean I'll be okay, that I'll make the next round?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blower.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	865757
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Haikus are easy
                          But sometimes they don't make sense
                          Refrigerator
                          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                            Does THIS mean I'll be okay, that I'll make the next round?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16283[/ATTACH]
                            Flip the tip 30 minutes... Blow away not blow into the ground...
                            Last edited by Deaf Bob; December 20, 2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I like Barry. It takes some thinking to understand what he is saying some times, but he's unique, and his ditch-the-monojet thread is fun to read.
                              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                              X