GatorNationals on the Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GatorNationals on the Cheap

Howdy, FNG Piston Pete here. I'm planning my first trip to the Gators and would like info on where the party campgrounds are near the track and just general info as to the lay of the land during the event. I did the google map satellite thing and it looks like the track is in the middle of swamp nowhere. Any tips from local fans or traveling veterans of this event would be most appreciated. I don't get around as well as I used to and it looks like it would be best for me to go into the track from the north/west off Co. Rd. 225N. I'd also be interested to know where on the U of FLA campus the Tom Petty tree is. Also any cool bridges in the area. Thanks, Piston Pete.

Welcome aboard Pete, I haven't any info for you but being from your basic local say hey.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Thanks for the "Hey" Hoosier. Yeah we're practically homies, I'm near 21st & Emerson, quite a bit more urban than you out in Hancock Co., but not far in distance. Since you live out that way you probably know my old friend Rick Montani, or his older brother Steve. Good folks. I'm new to this deal, is there a way for us to exchange emails without the whole BS world seeing it? Let me know, I'd like to make more drag racing oriented friends. Piston Pete.

Comment

Welcome aboard Pete! You can send private messages so which are just what they sound like, private. I'm in Ohio so I can't help you on the Gators.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
        X