Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the street value of 36,000lbs of Nitrous? $20 Million!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the street value of 36,000lbs of Nitrous? $20 Million!

Hey Bill hope you stocked up, CA might make it tougher to get now!

Escaped on a technicality.

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    Hey Bill hope you stocked up, CA might make it tougher to get now!

http://news.yahoo.com/feds-raid-17-c...001547479.html
    Nitrous for medical use is different from the Nitrous they sell for cars, the stuff they sell for cars has an additive that will make you sick if you huff it.....

Comment

They arrest the suppliers that sell to the performance shops....brilliant.
      Every one of them will walk.

Comment

Best nitrous hit is in the grocery store in the whip cream isle, the canned whipped cream, don't shake it, just pop the top off and hit it.....

Last edited by TC; March 22, 2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
          Nitrous for medical use is different from the Nitrous they sell for cars, the stuff they sell for cars has an additive that will make you sick if you huff it.....
          Sulfur dioxide, on combustion becomes sulfuric acid, can also be filtered out by Washes like sodium hydroxide..
          Logically.. Possible.. But how do you keep pressure?? Tank to tank?
          Just gulp canned whip cream!

Comment

having had hypoxia, cracked teeth hypothermic suffocation.

nos is ridiculous.

make a diesel fire. that is where the power is.

funny enough, I just changed over to a finale a vaporous fuel stoich standard from the 80s back to normal atomization. Even regular gas is bad going lightweight.

accidents abound, and there is the intentional weirdo making stuff to be one.

1/4 mile at a time is a good place for it.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by NightShifter View Post
              They arrest the suppliers that sell to the performance shops....brilliant.
              Every one of them will walk.
              2nd time they busted them...
              Also some "auto parts suppliers" had nothing but tanks..

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                Best nitrous hit is in the grocery store in the whip cream isle, the canned whipped cream, don't shake it, just pop the top off and hit it.....

My nephew showed me that one, should have smacked him upside his head....we weren't at the grocery store.

Comment

Whippets.... helping idiot high school kids ruin in their brains for nearly half a century.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Friends of ours 16 year old daughter inhaled keyboard compressed air with a group of other young kids, she now has permanent brain damage, now needs wheel chair, special handler. Bad Deal and happened very quick, irreversible situation. What the hell were they thinking??
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

We fired a surveyor for huffing keyboard compressed air on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                        We fired a surveyor for huffing keyboard compressed air on the job.
                        Freon? For real? jeeezus.
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I'd go as far to say the dude was already retarded, he was just working on making it official.

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                            Friends of ours 16 year old daughter inhaled keyboard compressed air with a group of other young kids, she now has permanent brain damage, now needs wheel chair, special handler. Bad Deal and happened very quick, irreversible situation. What the hell were they thinking??
                            They weren't

Comment

When I was a kid they found my neighbor & her boyfriend parked around the block naked with the motor still running. She was dead and her boyfriend was close to it. Her dad bought her a 65 Galaxie that had rot in the fenderwells & trunk. I'm telling you these western cars are much safer...

Comment

Working...
                              X