Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi goes for a wild ride!

NSFW due to language. This is amazing:

The wild part is over in the video a bit,but there's some pretty good truck driver banter before then. LOL.
    Last edited by Karberator; August 2, 2013, 10:25 AM.
    sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

jump to aout 3:30 for the action...holy crap!
    Last edited by JOES66FURY; August 2, 2013, 12:37 PM.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

That was pretty wild. I don't even thing he came up the ranp did he ? looked like he came up and over the rail !
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

looked scary lightweight

..gotta haul more with less today, that is what happens.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Heard about that on the cb this afternoon..I was on the other side of the state.

Wild ride, indeed....can't be blamed on the road surface, that stretch is pretty smooth. I've seen a lot of things, good/bad/ugly/plain ODD in the years I've driven a truck, but that right there? That one is a first.

Driver had his 7-year old son ridin' shotgun on that...both escaped with minor injuries. Haven't heard details on exactly HTF(howthe*@#!) that one happened just yet...almost like he dozed off and had the hammer down.

As far as the radio chatter....nothing there that hasn't been said more times than one in a day, and the one driver is right...there really ARE some pricks patrolling with a bit more zeal than is required in Franklin.
            Last edited by tiresmoke!; August 2, 2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Wow - and that one tourist who stopped in the right lane of traffic to gawk near the end needs a kick in the ass. Lucky he didn't get the big rearendamundo.
              Last edited by 70chevyC-10; August 2, 2013, 04:17 PM.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Gotta love how the ambulance driver can't find the scene with a smoke signal.
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Wow I hadn't noticed that was 30 miles south east of me. Maybe it is safer to fly. We just had a churches coach bus crash on the north side of Indy. Three dead, one gal went to my church before she married a guy from work. Glad this turned out much better.
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                  X