What is the next line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the next line?

The white zone is for loading and unloading. There is no parking in the red zone.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    The quote or line can be from a movie, TV show, song, etc. and the next person should post the next line in the sequence.

The person who posts the last verse or line in the sequence, should state where the quote sequence was from and then chooses a new one to start again.
    Last edited by Monster; September 23, 2013, 06:10 AM. Reason: Added Instructions

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.

Comment

But I liked the Central Scrutinizer's line better . . .

The White Zone is for loading and unloading only . . . if you gotta load or if you gotta unload, go to the White Zone . . . you'll love it . . . it's a way of life . . . that's right !

Comment

The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.
        Charles

Comment

Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for stopping!
          Charles

Comment

Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again.
            Charles

Comment

Hell, when I was young a man could make up his own damn mind about where to load and unload. We didn't have or need zones. That's the trouble with the world today, too many zones........

Dan

Comment

There's just no stopping in a white zone.

Comment

You can stop any damn place you want,just put the four way flashers on and its ok.

Comment

used to carry magnetic business signs to park in the loading zone when in college... have changed my evil ways...
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

"Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion."

Comment

^^^^^^^^^
                        awesome, pickin up what i was puttin down!!!

looks like i picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
                        Last edited by 1badmonkey; September 22, 2013, 08:27 PM.
                        Charles

Comment

"It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved."

This quote sequence was from the movie Airplane (1980).

INSTRUCTIONS:
                          The quote or line can be from a movie, TV show, song, etc. and the next person should post the next line in the sequence.

The person who posts the last verse or line in the sequence, should state where the quote sequence was from and then chooses a new one to start again.
                          Last edited by Monster; September 23, 2013, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Evil minds that plot destruction,

Comment

sorcerers of deaths construction
                              Charles

Comment

Working...
                              X