Auction for 49 and 50 Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction for 49 and 50 Fords

I have no association with this sale. I got an email about it because I have purchased from them in the past. I am posting this here because some of these cars are so cheap I am afraid they will be getting crushed. Sorry for the short notice. I just found out about it today.

L.W. Benton Company / BidderOne.com is a full service Georgia Auction Company conducting Business Liquidations, Estate Auctions, Auto Auctions, Government Surplus, Equipment Auctions, Lottery Auctions and Real Estate.

those current bids versus value, they can make some big bucks in a short time.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I worry that the ones that are under 200 bucks will end up at the scrap yard. If someone had the time or lived close enough there is a lot of money to be made there. Or just a cheap start on a project.

Comment

Not my favorite body style but great buys for sure. I hope they all find homes.

Dan

Comment

Several solid looking bodies still under 200 bucks. Ending in less than an hour.
          Last edited by 2ndgenguy; November 1, 2013, 08:18 AM.

Comment

That's nuts - as Mr Cox has proven these things can make cool gassers among other things.

that's crazy cheap - I really hope these go to good homes and not a scrapper.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

It sucks that now that they are closed you can't see what they went for. Hope they don't get crushed.

Comment

Working...
              X