SCSN updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSN updates?

Shouldn't somebody there be running around screaming STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS about now? Will Todd Martin show? How many Drag Week guys are expected? What color will Chad's beard be? Really, was SEMA that mind numbing?
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Will Larson be the first street legal car in the 6s on the back tires only?

Comment

PPV live feed info

Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

LAWYERS!

Some people are about to discover how special and expensive things like original ideas, creativity and just plain magic can be. They even stole the chat box! We'll see how well THEY can satisfy and hold an audience during a 40 minute oildown......

Comment

How can they not realize that without the online numbers BangShift was providing the event will just be the season finale for the PSCA? Another faceless *DRA event? Outlaw Pro Mod Racing takes a giant step backwards to the 90s.

Comment

The other important lesson about to be learned is that in any embryonic developing open class of Drag Racing who wins or loses the event is not as important as who sets the field on it's ear with a record setting qualifying pass. Sunday is a few good Pro Mod runs and too many non-descript bracket and index classes. Sorry Alex the Car Girl. Luv Ya but that's the way I feel.

Comment

El Generale went 5.70.
              John Stanley represented well for the east coast 1/8 mile guys at 5.74 wound out VERY tight.
              Ahokas represented well for Drag Week entering his Pro Mod in Pro Mod (?) and went all time best 6.72.
              Maggio went 5.77. Troy went 5.79.
              And XSAN said the ink was dry on the deal for over 90 days which means they owe BS advertising bux for several events.
              Oh, and Tucci's first words on mic were "Did you hear about St.Louis next year? THAT will be awesome!".
              And the camera lift was in the midst of the grandstands, just like..... oh well, you know.
              At least the cameraman didn't trade wisecracks with Tucci but the other announcer was a Dirt Track guy.

Comment

32 people in the Chat Room but XSAN claimed 2000 views, but no counter to verify. NO SALE here.

Comment

And Mark Walters was in the chat room giving out tips on operating the camera. "autofocus won't work in the dark and isn't needed at this distance anyway".

Comment

I say Tulsa would be great for a PSCA vs. The World event. Todd?

Comment

OMG! This a HOOT! While the XSAN SCSN broadcast is PPV, the chatroom ISN'T. I take no responsibility for what BangShifters might do with this info. BTW 22 people in chat at 11 AM 3 hours into the broadcast.

Comment

As an aside, their claim of 2,000 viewers is a few percentage points of what we would get a day.
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Chat room shows 21 people on. LOL

Comment

Thanx Brian, finally verification I'm not wading into Deep Doodoo barefoot!

Comment

Our Powershift show tonight will have more total audience in an hour or two then their drag race broadcast.

Couldn't happen to nicer guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X