What Would You Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Do?

I of course would walk right in and sit down, but how about you?

The Green Machine.
    http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

That's just completely great! I love it!

What would I do? I'd wait for the movie to come out on DVD to begin with.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Friendly types.
      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Discrimination takes all sorts of forms. Good for the couples who decided to give it a chance.

Dan

Comment

Huh? Why not sit down?
          Be like me not sitting with me...

Comment

would not have even noticed they were "bad boys or bikers.."

Comment

I'd sit down too...bikers are people too...dont make them evil psychos...
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

what would I do? Ask where they got the beer!
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Off topic but I watched a group of biker dudes nearly beat a guy to death at an Aerosmith concert one time after said dude whacked his "old lady" in the face. They hauled him out of his seat and apparently thought he was on fire because they were stamping him out pretty good. Security saved the guy when they dragged him out of the fracas.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Oh look an air guard unit is having a movie gathering..
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                      Off topic but I watched a group of biker dudes nearly beat a guy to death at an Aerosmith concert one time after said dude whacked his "old lady" in the face. They hauled him out of his seat and apparently thought he was on fire because they were stamping him out pretty good. Security saved the guy when they dragged him out of the fracas.
                      Hell, I aint a biker and I would beat down a dude if he wacked my succubus in the face....if my friends helped..well...the more the merrier I always say...LMAO!!

Seriously tho...there are bad apples in every niche group I guess...
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Bikers don't scare me for the most part. I would've sat down. You can't judge a book by it's cover.

I might've been more leary in a bar,but not a movie theater etc...

My bro-in-law thinks pretty much everyone who rides motorcycles is a "biker." My mom's brother is 71 years old,and he rides a Harley. Definitely not Hell's Angels material for sure
                        sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Spent a lot of time around mc members ...not usually any problems...went to an anti rico act show at limelight in 1985 my buddy George was trying to steal girlfriends and we had no problems

Comment

When I used to ride, I actually have had people roll up their windows and lock the doors when I pulled along side.

Comment

I was in a very similar situation once. I was on a biker poker run. At the end where the party was, I pretty uncomfortable because it was a gang from a not so good area. Ended up having a blast, everyone was great.
                              Tom
                              Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
                              X