Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

So Joe,where is the problem ;D ;D ;D

Comment

There were no models on Power Tour this year !!

:P

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
        There were no models on Power Tour this year !!

:P
        I take it you didn't get to see AJ from Overhaulin' in Rochester, MN? She was signing posters and taking photos. Very pretty girl and taller than I expected!

Comment

I have a pick of White Monster, Steve with AJ. I will try to post tomorrow.
          Living the dream!

Comment

Random PT2008 shot, didn't really notice this till now, but it qualifies for this thread:
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
              So Joe,where is the problem ;D ;D ;D
              shes not naked ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76
                Random PT2008 shot, didn't really notice this till now, but it qualifies for this thread:
                Never mind the lady, I want that SB Ford cross-ram manifold!! Those things are going for huge $$ these days. My brother had an Edelbrock unit on his 289 Pinto back in the early 80s, I think he picked it up for $90 at the time.

cheers
                Ed N.
                Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed
                  Never mind the lady, I want that SB Ford cross-ram manifold!! Those things are going for huge $$ these days. My brother had an Edelbrock unit on his 289 Pinto back in the early 80s, I think he picked it up for $90 at the time.

cheers
                  Ed N.
                  Check out the left arm. Now that is a real sunburn! :o

Comment

Originally posted by smallblockjay
                    Originally posted by fast Ed
                    The last intake like that I sold went for $390. Wish I could buy a truck load of 'em for $90 each

cheers
                    Ed N.
                    Check out the left arm. Now that is a real sunburn! :o

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by VTJUNK
                        god pictures like that make me wish i was older so i could have been around back then

Comment

[/quote]

god pictures like that make me wish i was older so i could have been around back then
                          [/quote]

Yeah, she probably doesn't look like that now ;D ;D

Comment

neither do the cars :'( :'( :'( those make me drool the most

Comment

Ok, here is my contribution.

Sierra next to Steve's 70 Olds..

Comment

Lots of front engine diggers around dude. Hold the tears.

Brian
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X