Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

true..........lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedJunkee

i need to sit down....sudden lack of blood to brain is making the room spin.
        i had no idea she was so damn beautiful JESUS

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu
          I don't think he was complaining ;D He just wants to see more of her... so do I. She's cuuuuute.
          Correct!
          Yes, please!
          I'm hoping for the rest of the "set"..

Comment

I look forward to checking this thread every day!!!

Thank you!

Comment

isn't ashley engaged? sorry to bring that up. i know everyone thought they had a shot at her.
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                isn't ashley engaged? sorry to bring that up. i know everyone thought they had a shot at her.
                hmmm!!!!!!! I don't really care that just makes it a little better....................lol

Comment

does it look like any of us are interested in marrying her?? its not like we had a chance, the pictures are all we can get :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Joes66chevy
                    Originally posted by SpeedJunkee

i need to sit down....sudden lack of blood to brain is making the room spin.
                    i had no idea she was so damn beautiful JESUS
                    I'd like to bite Ashley on the butt, develop lock jaw and have her drag me up and down the track a few times
                    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

I need a new place to upload some pics too........photobucket deleted over 50 of my pics...... >

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw57
                        every good woman needs to stand by the stove to cook for us right!! ;D
                        shes hot...but ashley takes the cake.the man she is marrying is lucky....i would want to consemate(bad speller) the marriage in one of the funny cars as it idle'd

Comment

todays

see ya tommorro

Comment

The photo of the chick and the red Nova was shot on Rob Kinnan's back patio.

I think a small version ran in HR a month or so ago.

There may still be stains on the ground.

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

Brian
                              Paige Peterson,,,I believe,,,she is a regular in Car Craft, in the appeal section
                              Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

Brian
                                I think I got them from Car Craft site, or Car Crazy. I got a few more.....

Comment

Working...
                                X