Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go pro demo hits!

Various gopro clips from derbies in the PNW

Most of the pink hooded hits or ones with black sleeves are my son..
    Pink car with purple sleeves, my daughter
    Green hood, his buddy, Grey
    Blueish car with wonky exhaust a buddy's 17 year old daughter
    Some are of Spencer.. He changes colors like underwear, while everybody else stay with their own colors.. My kids are ALWAYS PINK! Grey is always John Deere Green
    Crank it up!

Strange.... I didn't see one corvette in that field....

Comment

looks like a lot of fun!

Comment

DB,
        Awesome! I bet your kids are really calm as it seems they are "getting it all out" on the track! Sure looks like fun (hairy fun).
        BKB
        www.FBthrottlebodies.com
        Bruce K Bridges

Comment

They're absolutely ruining their paint jobs! Woe is me.......

Dan

Comment

Thanks BKB!
            I have been asked if I have 3 sons and a daughter... Noooo. 1 each.. Both drive.. Guys who know my son from work and me getting supplies there too are always amazed my son who is so mellow is such a fierce hitter..

Ok.. The second clip is my daughter.. Look for a green Snap On screwdriver handle.. That shows how hard she hits.. It normally lays on the floor.. It is her shifter for that show that bans aftermarket shifters....

The red interior car with my son driving is a 58-9 Edsel wagon..

There are several of 63-4 Ford Galaxies. Driven by the kids or in the arena The night derby on asphalt where he runs and hits is a 64 four door car.. He won that one.. One shot of him hitting the horse headed car, that car was a Galaxie too.... So the Galaxies are kinda common..

Comment

At the 2:06 ishy mark was HARD for me as a father..and build helper of both cars..
              Son and daughter going head to head.. That hit bent her throttle pedal on the Wide open part of the travel.. On the other side of her cage.. Throttle down hit and bent the car..
              Cars are 92 and 94 Caprices. Bro 1st, sis 2nd

He took his Caprice that he won the show with and went to a different show.. At the 3:30 mark you see him roll a 63 Ford..
              Last edited by Deaf Bob; February 17, 2014, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X