Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pic of the day.

Yep, that is a '67 Mercury Cougar all right. If you look closely at the license plate, you can just make out the right half of the "7".

A friend of mine in the Navy had one with a 351 W and it was very cool. Love the hidden headlights too.
    ;D

Comment

Don't forget the sequential tail lights.

Comment

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about those ... awesome !
        ;)

Comment

POSER!!!
          Thats as bad as the attention getter kids wagon with big wheels or the gay rag dolls leaning up against the bumper of a car!

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
            I sure hope the poor guy has a cool hot rod too, after all the time and money he spent on that thing :
            Originally posted by White Monster
            Just saw this picture over on the Power Tour board that Dewayne posted and thought it would make good viewing here also ... I want one !!
            ;D

Originally posted by 383S-10
            This little ride had a real shortened Mopar 8 3/4 rearend(which I should have gotten a better shot of) and was powered by a 22HP lawnmower engine.....

He couldnt even roll 20 feet because everyone stopped him for a photo op of it. Look how the Corvette guy is almost thinking about a trade for it.............

Anyone remember the "Zingers" from Hot Rod and Street Rod mags in the late 70's? This looks just like them.

Comment

In celebration of the Fourth of July holiday tomorrow, I put forth Matt's new avatar pic for your enjoyment ...

Originally posted by Pumpkin

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
                Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                My buddy B-Mac, (Byron) finally got his car back from the body shop. She's all purty now.

Crappy pic from cell phone doesn't do it justice. He's got the old 14 inch Minilites going up for sale soon.

I'm guessing it to be a '67 not a '68? A '68 would of had marker lights on the fenders and rear quarter panels. This Cat would look really good with a set of original style wheels.
                Actually, it is a 68. The marker lights were filled in when Byron bought the car. Not very well done either. They were still visible. The body shop that painted the car did a better job filling them in.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                  In celebration of the Fourth of July holiday tomorrow, I put forth Matt's new avatar pic for your enjoyment ...

Originally posted by Pumpkin

i am usually not into blondes,but WHOA!!! HELL-OH !!

i need a moment...lol
                  "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Actually, it is a 68. The marker lights were filled in when Byron bought the car.
                    Crap, so much for my astute observations then.
                    What the heck does that license plate say then ?
                    ???

Comment

The rims on Bryons Cougar are made by Diablo Racing.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
                        My buddy B-Mac, (Byron) finally got his car back from the body shop. She's all purty now.

Crappy pic from cell phone doesn't do it justice. He's got the old 14 inch Minilites going up for sale soon.

I'm guessing it to be a '67 not a '68? A '68 would of had marker lights on the fenders and rear quarter panels. This Cat would look really good with a set of original style wheels.
                        Actually, it is a 68. The marker lights were filled in when Byron bought the car. Not very well done either. They were still visible. The body shop that painted the car did a better job filling them in.

There's a guy on youtube by the name of "hotcat67" with a nasty 67 running 10.0@136mph. This is what I'm going for with mine.
                        I'd post a direct link, but don't know how.

Comment

Happy 4th!

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Just got shook out of my house by two of these guys. Good to see that they are on the job. Happy 4th!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A reminder of winter in Southern Indiana January!

Comment

Originally posted by fordman
                                Just got shook out of my house by two of these guys. Good to see that they are on the job. Happy 4th!!!!!!!!!!!
                                A-10's are kool
                                {unless you are warthog food lol}

Comment

Working...
                                X