Swedish nostaliga 'site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish nostaliga 'site.

Some neat stuff here----> www.race68.com ;). ~OO6.

Re: Swedish nostaliga 'site.

Thanks for the great link agent .Too bad its only on swedish.Theres some great history there,and alot of cool cars and people.

Lasse Johansons Chevelle wagon..How i have drooled over this car ;) 8)

And then Bostic .He was my hero in the eigthies.He had this wonderful great way of writing stories in the magazines.He wrote for Colorod Start and speed and Bilsport.

He even tried to get in Guiness record book for best time with a caravan at the dragstrip .

I met him at Piteå dragstrip this summer.He is a great guy .

Link to his site http://www.blackout.nu/MEDIA.htm

Karl Ellwein from New jersey had shipped over his impala Ss to sweden,so i visited them at ImpalaSS forums..

Comment

Re: Swedish nostaliga 'site.

Love the Volvo 544 and the Morris Minor. There used to be quite a few 544's here but they've faded away. I always thought that anyone who would build a '48 Ford out to consider one of these - they're SO close in design, with the Volvo like a 3/4 scale Ford. I don't remember if they're full frame.

A buddy of my oldest brother had a Minor when he was in HS - I was just a little shaver. I thought it was cool because it was DIFFERENT. It was bopping around in a sea of '59 Galaxies and the like.

Thanks for the link, ~006.

Dan

Comment

Working...
      X