The Official Bailout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Bailout Thread

I didn't say it was my personal opinion, which sits somewhere between the picture, and the UAW guys on here.

But I thought the picture was entertaining, and an interesting opinion - it's certainly more accurate than those on here claiming that this is somehow the fault of Toyota, BMW, etc. :
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

most people just feed off the media hype....its 80% media, 20% truth.

Comment

I happened to love the pic Geek,the truth usually hurts more than can be explained.We are living that truth now!!!!
        Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CaminoKid
          I happened to love the pic Geek,the truth usually hurts more than can be explained.We are living that truth now!!!!
          I told the kids that made and posted that pic, that I did find it entertaining and interesting, but that I was also on a board with people who work in the UAW and might lose their jobs/homes as a result, so it kinda puts things into perspective for them.

It certainly sucks to know people whose careers are in danger.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
          X