I'm Raging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Raging

So I go to Petsmart to get some crickets for my kids lizard and as I'm pulling in this guy runs in front of me and then just stops and starts walking all slow. I waited till I had enough room to pull around him and then pull around him and parked. Well I get out of the car and the guy starts talking shit, I told him to F-off and here he comes already to throw down. So at this point I'm standing in front of Petsmart ready to throw down with this guy, so as he walks up I'm like go ahead throw the first blow man, cause I'm going to kill you after it. So we're standing there telling each other we're going to kick each other ass and I start shaking because of all the adrenalin pumping through my veins and he's all why you shaking, and I'm tell him because I'm about to kill you, and just said I'm out of here, I'm not going to jail for your sorry ass, so I just turned around and walked into the store. God I was going to kill that dude, I was just raging so hard and it took everything I had not to hit the guy. I know the guy was just wanting me to hit him so he could sue me, because it makes no since for some 5' 10" Yuppy, driving a Benz, to try to pick a fight with me.

Re: I'm Raging

Some people are assholes.... :P
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Ignoring people like that is in your best interests. What point would it have proved to kick his ass?
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

you are a big boy now
        you do not want to spend the weekend in sheriff joe's tent city

Comment

Should have beat him down. People do that shit because they've always gotten away with it.

Comment

Good call man. fight the battles worth fighting for. Now if he'd a damaged your car, all bets off and whoop his ass.
            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

I find it pisses them off more it ignore them. A good "What ever Man" and turning your back to him before he can get a word in usually makes them yell more, a good farewell wave (or finger) with out looking works perfectly as you walk into the store.

I just remembered one time, some random drunk guy was looking for a fight and figured I'd be the guy. He starts yelling at me, in my face, "What's Your Problem Man!" after my confusion ended and realized what was going on I casually answered back "I'm a Geologist" he got real quiet, not sure what I meant (which was my intention), certainly wasn't the answer he was looking for. I took that opportunity to take two steps towards the door and I left before he figured out what he was going to do next. Wasn't worth it to me to go to jail over some other drunk.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

You did the right thing just walk away. I would have followed him home and Dated his Daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by dagenesta
                  What point would it have proved to kick his ass?
                  It would've felt good? ???

Life is all about feeling good ya know... ;D
                  www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I've heard these stories alot from alot of different people and I can honestly say I dont think that would happen here.
                    To just start a beef with some random person is wacky you could easily get killed.You dont know who you're dealing with
                    sometimes.I think Spidey can back me up on this.

Comment

Perhaps the appropriate response would have been a power-brake high gear burnout. The sound of a motor going straight to full throttle a few feet behind tends to make people move-fast.

Comment

You did the best possible thing you could do in that situation, Alex.....

I have a bit of an anger-control issue myself from time to time(only when some asshole crosses the line), I can see where you're coming from...quick example:

about 4 months ago, was coming home from work when dome clown in a rattle-can flamed late'90s Firebird pulls right in front of me as I'm making a turn(I had the green arrow), and follows me into a parking lot.

Pulls door-to-door with me, and makes the mistake of spitting on my truck and shouting obscenities at me.

Grabbed him by the throat, and had him halfway out of the car ready to cave his face in when I discovered he had a young child with him.

Yup, felt like the total cad that I was at that moment.......stopped, put him back in his car and told him to take his child home and come back if he wished to continue.....otherwise, be careful of what he did, especially with a child in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr4Speed
                          Perhaps the appropriate response would have been a power-brake high gear burnout. The sound of a motor going straight to full throttle a few feet behind tends to make people move-fast.
                          I am with you on this one.....Scares the s^%$ out of most people.

Seth
                          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

now he's going around telling everyone how he scared off a bigger dude than himself.

One of these days, someone will pop him in the mouth.
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Winning a fist fight nowadays means you also win a trip to jail.

I got into it last night with some old guy at the American Legion Hall that's next to our office. I blocked one of the driveways for a minute while I transferred stuff from my car to my work car. He started banging his horn and flashing his brights before his two old buddies could get in the car. Getting pissy with me before he was even ready to leave just meant he was an ass and I ignored him. Besides he could've turned left and gone out the other exit 30 ft away. I was out of his way ten seconds after his cronies finally got their walkers in the car. We had some words at the corner. I asked him if I moved right away was he going to drag his friends down the street before they were in the car. He just responded by calling me names. I smiled and laughed and drove away. Some people are just a-holes.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X