Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: man rules nsfw(wife)

Originally posted by CaminoKid
    All I can say is that you have not found the right one yet.Thank god I did thirty two years ago.
    Amen to that (I hope). Six months, and still haven't found anything to fight over, I'm prayin' this doesn't mean we have the big meltdown fight tomorrow....

Comment

Originally posted by cruisefever
      All I can say is that you have not found the right one yet.Thank god I did thirty two years ago.
      Amen to that (I hope). Six months, and still haven't found anything to fight over, I'm prayin' this doesn't mean we have the big meltdown fight tomorrow....
      28 years and what are you talking about? 6 months, you're still on the honnymoon. Give it about 2 years. Then talk to us. HAHAHAHA
      OH YEAH
      Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal
        Rough morning?

Steve
        nope some one emailed them to me was going to post the rest but someone beat me to it o well

Comment

I always liked this one. So true!!

Comment

:D
            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

My Italian grandfather said it best:

"To-neee, leesten to me. Buy all ov your TOOLS aand aalll ov your TOYS beeeFORE you ged maarried."

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                Originally posted by Eric68
                Here's one

* Do not fruit the beer.
                Amen brother
                BLASPHEMERS...a nice chnk of orange in a blue moon is a great drink once in a while drink. I usually go for Sam Adams Boston but i will fruit thy beer if it worthy of fruiting.....

Comment

You guys know how it is. If its got tits or tire s , your gonna have problems with it!!!
                  And I am the head of the house,but she is the neck that turns the head!

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak
                    You guys know how it is. If its got tits or tire s , your gonna have problems with it!!!
                    The differenc being that the car gives you problems because of neglect, abuse, age.
                    How many times have you walked into the shop and got in an argument with your car.
                    If you did at least you now theres a chance you could win.
                    My cars don't backtalk. They do bitch and moan.

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted
                      28 years and what are you talking about? 6 months, you're still on the honnymoon. Give it about 2 years. Then talk to us. HAHAHAHA
                      I was scared you were going to say that....

...actually, about a week before the wedding, someone walked up to me at cruise night and told me about the three rings of marriage:
                      1) the engagement ring
                      2) the wedding ring
                      3) the suffer ring

Comment

Don't let the guys freak you out. 18 years and counting. We've had disagreements but they have been civil and resolvable. On the other hand, it took me two prior marriages to get my head out of my butt and pick a good one. Remember, whatever happens, YOU picked this woman and so are accountable for whatever you got. You could have picked someone else. Same goes for her.

Dan

I was scared you were going to say that....

...actually, about a week before the wedding, someone walked up to me at cruise night and told me about the three rings of marriage:
                        1) the engagement ring
                        2) the wedding ring
                        3) the suffer ring

Comment

I got lucky. I will be married 10 years tomorrow. I found the trick is to be able to do your own thing and her do hers, yet still spend time together. now to go anniversary shopping. ;D
                          Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Boy this got tender really quick.....

Comment

Originally posted by 73Nova
                              Boy this got tender really quick.....
                              A little too quick in my opinion, I'm just wondering if
                              these guys wifes are behind thier computers just messing with us.
                              ;D ;)
                              Chris

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal
                                1. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

Have you never been to Carlise or Hershey. Both are worth the trip.

I tried to pick the rest of the list apart but I ended up agreeing with every thing else.

Steve

I do believe shopping becomes a sport when us guys are swap meets, but that's the only exception I see.
                                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X