Any Bangshifters going to Ohio this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Bangshifters going to Ohio this weekend

Looks like a chilly 102 on Friday cooling down to a down right frigid 97 on Saturday. I will be there with a big old smile cause I am not working on a customers or my own house for the first time in three weeks. That storm "event" last weekend sucked.

Any one else showing up?

Steve
    Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

The Geezer2 crew will be there. We've set a record in AA/BFSS at 213. We've been working to get the car settled down and going straight- hoping for much more. Stop and see Brian, John and their families this weekend - you can see the car run on youtube -put in Geezer express. Spinning the tires at 216!!

Thanks,
    Geo Turner
    Attached Files
    Last edited by geezer1; July 3, 2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

See you there. Mary Ellen is coming, too (pretty much unheard of). We'll rent her a car and she'll spend little time at the track but will hang with us at night. We're staying in the Wilmington Inn this time - hope she likes it (I'm not too fussy).

Truck has an Edge tuner installed and I'm in the middle of installing a speed governor bypass. Should go like relative stink (I hope).

Dan

Comment

Yup

Comment

Absolutely! The Short Kid and I will be there on Sunday, after Friday and Saturday at Goodguys Columbus. BS'ers stop by the green '06 Mustang for an icy cold bottle of water or three.

Comment

Geo nice videos. How is Brian's hearing after a run with that blower?

Side note, anyone watch the gremlins videos? That hood cowl looks like it goes flat.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyG View Post
              Geo nice videos. How is Brian's hearing after a run with that blower?

Side note, anyone watch the gremlins videos? That hood cowl looks like it goes flat.
              Hello Joey,
              Why aren't you in Wilmington? Anyway, Brian was driving the Geezer2 around the streets of Grand Rapids the other night, he took it to a cruise in!! John Mclellan, Ben and I aren't with them this weekend - hoping for a good result. We've been working hard to get the car to go straight- a much bigger problem for Brian than the blower noise!

Our Best To You,

Geo Turner

Comment

Works in the way for me. I wish I could race more at Wilmington. Plus I have to save vacation days for Drag Week.

Comment

Working...
                X