No announcement yet.

1966 Mustang Pro Touring Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking at the Big Bore 2.1 kit with intercooler, should add 100 hp at 8 lbs. Its not going to happen until the car is on the road for a season. Dont really have the money for it right now.

Comment

Picked up my paint and gas tank.

3 quarts of pearl violette, 2 quarts of pearl pink, 1 quart of pearl limetime and all the hardener, reducer, sealer and clear.

Heres the Tanks inc fuel injection tank, pump and sending unit.

Comment

Comment

Cool ! , I can't wait until you spend more money ! hahahahaha

Comment

That fuel tank is a sweet set-up. Is that a custom order or something they stock for the early Mustangs?
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Check out www.tanksinc.com My total was 515$ shipped for the tank, fuel pump and sending unit.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Its DIY for the 71-73's as it ususally is. I did get a new gas gauge sender while I was talking to them however.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

A few pics of the rear valance.

Comment

Pulled out the trunk lid and hood to see how they look. Trunk lid fits perfect with one small dent the hood looks good other than the holes for the FORD letters have to be welded up and some damage from someone slamming it.

Comment

Pick up a few parts from a local resto shop rear bumper, left quarter ext and headlight ext. Started to fit the rear bumper today.

Shaved the bolts and welded on the brackets.

Cut apart the ends to get them to fit nice and tight, not like factory.

Last edited by ls1velle2; March 10, 2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Picked up a new clutch and had the flywheel surfaced.

Comment

Just got back from Carlisle, picked up a couple of things. Now I cam get back to working on the mustang.

Got this for $40

Magnaflow stainless exhaust with x pipe

Got a deal on this becaue it was upside down, stupid camera.

In the boxes are a aluminum 5.0 conversion rad, new dash pad, carpet kit, headlight and tail light wiring, master body fastener kit and and new clutch cable.
                          Last edited by ls1velle2; April 27, 2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

You have alot of cool ideas but, the teardrop front bumper ends are at the top for me. FoMoCo should have made them like that.

NICE WORK!!!!
                            Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I love boxes of new to you goodness. Nice work also.
                              I'm still learning

Comment

Took the 98 fan cut it up smothed it out. I just have to make a couple of tabs to mount it and I'm good. It's a bit bigger than it needs to be, should work out.

Comment

Working...
                                X