Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15x7s and 8s 4 1/4 bs, 245/60 and 275/60

Comment

Impala rising, very nice. What's the background to the find? Craigslist? Ebay? Word of mouth? All I've ever found in old barns are racoon turds and cobwebs.
      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Bill, the wagon needs those wheels. Looks badass
        Local person
        sigpic

Comment

The stance is awesome!
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by zombiescustoms View Post
            Ha, yup in MD, just went to lunch in HdG, small world!
            The kid lives on Ontario street, a couple blocks behind Mc Donalds on 40. This guy is his neighbor. Mild 289 with a cam.

Tom
            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
              Bill, the wagon needs those wheels. Looks badass
              I think you are right Alex.... I think you are right...

even if you are tempting me to get your hands on the salt flats haha

what did you do to lower the car? cut a couple coils out of the springs? cuz my '66 rides WAYYYYY to high for my liking.
              Last edited by Shelty; February 20, 2014, 10:36 PM.
              Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

It was a CL find, I was actually looking for something much older for a project, but realized that the rarity of this would make it a good investment, so I jumped on it.

I cut 2 coils in the front and one in the rear, I'm running bilstein HP shocks which make it ride incredibly well.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
                  The kid lives on Ontario street, a couple blocks behind Mc Donalds on 40. This guy is his neighbor. Mild 289 with a cam.

Like to see a couple pics of the merc in the garage

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                    Like to see a couple pics of the merc in the garage
                    Next time I'm down.
                    Tom
                    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Me Too!!! Me Too!

Old Dog beat me to it.

Though the Comet is pretty cool, too. I always wanted to build one with a Valiant driveline - yep, a Vomet!

Dan
                      Last edited by DanStokes; February 21, 2014, 12:12 PM.

Comment

It's amazing what can pop up on craigslist every once in a while, nice score.

Comment

Originally posted by Casper View Post
                          It's amazing what can pop up on craigslist every once in a while, nice score.
                          I found my wagon on C/L actually the same guy who sold this sold me the wagon. he had a couple other cars there too, I remember he had a first gen camaro or firebird I forget, I just remember it was cold as all hell that day

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

Originally posted by Shelty View Post
                            I found my wagon on C/L actually the same guy who sold this sold me the wagon. he had a couple other cars there too, I remember he had a first gen camaro or firebird I forget, I just remember it was cold as all hell that day
                            I found this one on craigslist a few years back out in Palm Springs of all places

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0604.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	876715

It cost me $800 plus another $500 for the speeding ticket

Comment

wooooohooooooo another impala they are now being gathered up by musclecar guys not being used to run 13 in wire rims and bouncing down the road. I got my 70 at a barn find been slowly bringing it up fun road worthy love. So far Ive rebuilt and stroked the small block, new street strip jakes trans TH350, 2800 stall, cut 1 coil up frt may go 2, rebuilt the suspension and new bilstien shocks, replaced the drivers side floor pan today only floor rust, new carpet, soon to do the rear gears and start body wk but gunna rock it as is for a bit.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 70imp355 View Post
                                wooooohooooooo another impala they are now being gathered up by musclecar guys not being used to run 13 in wire rims and bouncing down the road. I got my 70 at a barn find been slowly bringing it up fun road worthy love. So far Ive rebuilt and stroked the small block, new street strip jakes trans TH350, 2800 stall, cut 1 coil up frt may go 2, rebuilt the suspension and new bilstien shocks, replaced the drivers side floor pan today only floor rust, new carpet, soon to do the rear gears and start body wk but gunna rock it as is for a bit.

looks pretty badass as it stands. It may just be a fad, but I love the worn out, patina'd, faded paint door dinged cars.

like Frieburgers charger, probably the most badass looking car ever built
                                Last edited by Shelty; February 23, 2014, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X