No announcement yet.

Langleylad's 05 Grand Cherokee 5.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starter arrived and installed and works !. I removed the old starter before the new one arrived. While I was waiting for FedEx I decided that I wanted to build a new air inlet tube to replace the big stock plastic box. I had some 3” aluminum elbows, more to come …

Comment

I’m sure glad I installed a catch can 8 months ago

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2388.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	1,023.8 KB
ID:	1354486

Comment

Originally posted by langleylad View Post
        I’m sure glad I installed a catch can 8 months ago

Name:	IMG_2388.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	1,023.8 KB
ID:	1354486
        oof da. not sure 'glad' would enter into my conversation here....
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Oil mist and condensation , not uncommon. I’m glad it’s being filtered out and not being run back through the intake. Just took a 700 mile road trip and she runs flawlessly.

Comment

Name:	IMG_2402.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	1354934 I bought this Craftsman 197 piece tool set months ago to have in the back for “just in case” events . Knock on wood I haven’t needed it, today I thought I’d open it up and have a look and everything looks great . Then I tried to close it, what a F*****g joke!. I feel like flying overseas and punching someone !

Comment

Originally posted by langleylad View Post

Name:	IMG_2402.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	1354934 I bought this Craftsman 197 piece tool set months ago to have in the back for “just in case” events . Knock on wood I haven’t needed it, today I thought I’d open it up and have a look and everything looks great . Then I tried to close it, what a F*****g joke!. I feel like flying overseas and punching someone !
              I have similar experiences with my 2 HF "just in case" tool kits. With enough patience I've found I can get everything back in its place.

Comment

Dan , you have way more patience than I do. I tried twice closing that thing both times sockets fell out and you couldn’t close it. I said to my wife “can you imagine me having to deal with this thing at the side of the highway?” I’d lose my f’n mind . I bought a proper toolbox and socket organizers, much more user friendly.

Comment

Working...
                X