but in functions, what different in the i/o /etc
    or is there any

Re: what the difference in the pcb

Originally posted by Tazracing
    3.0 and 3.57
    I read that the 3.57 is all surface mount, so not diy
    but in functions, what different in the i/o /etc
    or is there any
    The differences are minor. I prefer the 3.0 since it's more easily maintained if you have a goof. But the 3.57 makes it a little easier to bring more inputs and outputs into the case itself with a spare DB15 connector.

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

so for a basic efi and spark, the 3.0 is fine..
      I'm thinking by the time I'd outgrow it, there be a newer board anyways

Comment

Unless Matt brings up something else, DG summed it up from what I can tell. I have both the 3.0 and the 3.57, and the main difference looks like the LED's are replaced by a connector, which is good for those that changed out the LED's for new input/outputs. I've removed one LED for my knock sensor input on one 3.0 board.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          Unless Matt brings up something else, DG summed it up from what I can tell. I have both the 3.0 and the 3.57, and the main difference looks like the LED's are replaced by a connector, which is good for those that changed out the LED's for new input/outputs. I've removed one LED for my knock sensor input on one 3.0 board.
          Exactly. The biggest real difference is the V3.0 is designed for hand assembly and the V3.57 designed for machine assembly.

Comment

Working...
          X