No announcement yet.

Hot Rod Drag Week Unlimited Cars match racing and Cruise in Las Vegas Nov.18-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod Drag Week Unlimited Cars match racing and Cruise in Las Vegas Nov.18-20

Wanted to let everybody know that Larry Larson and myself are going to be matach racing at SCSN in Las Vegas on the 18-20 of this month. This is hopefully going to be a start of an inaugural race to be done in years to come. Thanks to Aeromotive Fuel Systems for making this possible for us this year. We would love to see fellow Darg Week folks come out and watch or participate in a cruise we are doing on Friday Night November 18 at 9:00pm. The plan is we will leave the track and stop at one of the local hotels on the strip to pick up other hot rodders and proceed down the strip the famous Las Vega sign.I do know that Chad from BangShift will be out doing some awesome coverage. So if anybody wants to just come out and have some fun PM me and hopefully by now they have the hotel picked out for the meeting location.

Sounds like fun.Wish I was closer. I say the winner will be................................

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
      Sounds like fun.Wish I was closer. I say the winner will be................................
      Probably Larry, however in the long run hopefully everyone benefits .This is good publicity for Hot Rod and the Drag Week event .Its amazing to feel the energy of potential competitors when they come say hello. Maybe we can top 200 in 2012 with 175 people finishing.

*I do have those new special stickers maybe I can win one.

Comment

Tempting. I'm driving through Las Vegas the night of the 17th, I could possibly hang out for a day or so....

I still have the Drag Week sticker on the windshield =P And Yes, I'm driving this car either way.
        Last edited by TheSilverBuick; November 9, 2011, 01:54 PM.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
          Tempting. I'm driving through Las Vegas the night of the 17th, I could possibly hang out for a day or so....

I still have the Drag Week sticker on the windshield =P And Yes, I'm driving this car either way.
          That would be great.I wish we could get everyone. Please let me know if you are going to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

Why would you take the DW sticker off?

Little to far from OH for me to make it Barry, will be watching from BS coverage.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

[QUOTE=nesabo;577087]Why would you take the DW sticker off?

Trust me I would of proudly displayed one, however they were out of stickers when I went through tech.

Comment

I had to take the Drag Week sticker off when I sent the pictures of my banged up Camaro to my insurance company. Then I put another one back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad's Dad View Post
                  I had to take the Drag Week sticker off when I sent the pictures of my banged up Camaro to my insurance company. Then I put another one back on.
                  Is there someone with an abundance of stickers I can talk a sticker out of??????????Please

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
                    Is there someone with an abundance of stickers I can talk a sticker out of??????????Please
                    You know, there was a bunch of us that didn't get one. I talked to (Rick?) at gear vendors and he said they were printing more and we would all get one ...... don't know what ever happened there though.

Seems to me they shoulda had more on hand ......
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Joe Sent you a PM.
                      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Okay, looking like I'm going. Going to have my old man meet up with me in Vegas and he'll ride with me back to CA.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                          You know, there was a bunch of us that didn't get one. I talked to (Rick?) at gear vendors and he said they were printing more and we would all get one ...... don't know what ever happened there though.

Seems to me they shoulda had more on hand ......
                          Nobody though 177 cars would show up!
                          used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Joe,
                            Drag Week windshield decal sent. Should be there Monday. Have fun in Vegas.
                            Steve
                            D R A G - W E E K - '05 - '06 - '07 - '08 - '09 - '10 - '11 - '12 - '13 - '14 - '15 - '16 - '17

Comment

Say High to Rod Dewild while your there with his Small Block Nova
                              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                              X