Post your favorite pic of the week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favorite pic of the week!

This is mine. Casey (moparman63) kicked butt and swapped transmissions in the Ennis pits. Of course it wasn't an easy swap as they had to swap tranny parts around to get it all back together. Awesome.

Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
    1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
    1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
    1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
    1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
    1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0510.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	864134

This is a pic of my Dad, checking out the pits of the Green xpress and the little English panel van... DragWeek 2012's version of "The Odd Couple"!!

Comment

The only one Monica let me take of her... I used the "I need you to stand there for scale" to show Dignlife's bigass meats. She looks pretty happy with me, huh. Hair still wet from the shower, and not quite awake yet... giant coffee in hand. Thank god it wasn't a stick. lol.

Last edited by Beagle; September 19, 2012, 07:08 AM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Here's one of my favorites. But of course I'm a little biased..lol

"Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

Can't figure out why I like this picture...

Comment

How about this one?
            Team Clueless
            1st Place SB/NA DW12
            2nd Place SB/NA DW11
            sigpic

Comment

Ouch...
              "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

Good God man - did you wear ear plugs? I was getting headaches in the GTO running at or below 3000! Yowza - you do like testing that pretty moldex crank don't ya!
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
                  How about this one?
                  and I thought I needed to win that gear vendor overdrive.
                  Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by ksuhre View Post
                    Can't figure out why I like this picture...
                    Indeed - HOTROD sure has hired some attractive people
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I wouldn't one on there anyway........SB/NA, it's all about rotating weight fellas.......
                      Team Clueless
                      1st Place SB/NA DW12
                      2nd Place SB/NA DW11
                      sigpic

Comment

Last edited by 1956NY150; October 13, 2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

some cool pics.i am computer-illiterate.so ill send one of mine to bbr.lol
                          63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

Originally posted by moparman63 View Post
                            some cool pics.i am computer-illiterate.so ill send one of mine to bbr.lol
                            that's the reason my avitar is so old.........I sent that pic to the it guy at school to post for me.
                            Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Is it illegal to post two favorite pics on this thread? If so, I am breakin' the law!

Here is what I believe the three people in this picture were saying at the time...
                              Vicki - I really like our car, it is the sooo cute!
                              Mike - If I had built the car to be faster and not so cute, I wouldn't have Jake standing next to me right now!
                              Jake - I'm damn glad Mike built a cute car, 'cause if it was any faster I wouldn't be standing here right now...
                              At least, that's what I think I heard...
                              Last edited by ksuhre; October 14, 2012, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X