Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's up for a drive to Indy Oct 10-11???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's up for a drive to Indy Oct 10-11???

In Drag Week spirit Blake Hughes of www.417Motorsports.net and i are driving the Crusty Nova from Springfield to Indianpolis to compete at the NMCA "street" car finals. We will be leaving either Friday at 1pm of Thursday morning, if anyone is interested in traveling with us please let me know.

I will be out to spectate over the weekend. If goin up Thursday make sure hit the early bird Lsx party usually a good turn out and lot of great prizes

Comment

I will be there
      Instead of True Street I may run in SS
      How about Orlando and Vegas

Comment

as much as i'd like to go to Orlando I need to spend money on a new engine/program

Comment

Might cruise down to spectate......
          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
          DW- 12,16,17
          "Stay thirsty my friends"
          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
            I will be there
            Instead of True Street I may run in SS
            How about Orlando and Vegas
            I'm in for Vegas.

Comment

Wife and I drove to Mokan which is north of Joplin, MO from Branson area yesterday. probably 280 miles round trip. when we got home I asked her if it was little quieter and had a radio if she could travel 2000-3000 miles in it and I got a yes reply.

Comment

Originally posted by 62Duece View Post
                Wife and I drove to Mokan which is north of Joplin, MO from Branson area yesterday. probably 280 miles round trip. when we got home I asked her if it was little quieter and had a radio if she could travel 2000-3000 miles in it and I got a yes reply.
                sounds like you don't want to have any fun... they can turn on you in seconds... its in the breed don't do it you'll get bit
                Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Well said screw dont want to spectate gonna go race at Indy this weekend now too will be running true street and rumble

Comment

and this is giving me motivation originally was gonna tow my junk out but now thinking of driving it. 365 miles one way, may just bolt my snow tires back on for the trip and run drag week one more time this year lol

Comment

Well we're well on our way driving Crusty. In St. Louis now.

Comment

Did you guys make it? Was looking for the crusty nova today saw a few other drag weekers here racing

Comment

yes a little late with a couple of hiccups.. first we/I lost the key to the car, the key will come out with the switch on and we left the Hotel without the key. an hour of looking for it at the track and 3 calls to the hotel resulted in a 50 min drive to the hotel and back. It was on the bathroom counter. Then I forgot to let the air out of the overload bags and that resulted in blow the tires off immediately on the leave. peddled and went a 9.51@156. Tomorrow I'm confident will be good.

Comment

We are a couple of rows behind the Ohio Boys

Comment

Cool will stop by I am right by the staging lanes so prob drove past Good luck tomo!

Comment

Working...
                              X