No announcement yet.

PowerTour Aid Stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought this post should be revived – any folks that have or know of a shop that is bangshift friendly, please post the contact info. Intent is not to save $$$ but to know where trustworthy, like minded shops can be found on the tour
    Last edited by tcbnj; April 19, 2011, 05:15 PM.
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

AAA

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
        AAA
        We got it now Boob, I really hope we don't need to use it
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I've got my own little aid station. It's blue and rides in the back of the truck.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

to where?

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
            AAA
            a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Found on the other side.. We have room for people to crash if needed. We are in Deland, about 2 hours from Cocoa Beach. Let us know, [email protected].

also have lift and limited work area.

Thanks,

Jim and Scott Buckingham
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

me and DTB will be running the road rescue truck the whole way so if you have trouble between venues just give us a call (513) 238-0705 we will run the designated route each leg of the tour.

Comment

Post revival – any folks that have or know of a shop that is Bangshift friendly, please post the contact info. Intent is not to save $$$ but to know where trustworthy, like minded shops can be found on tour.

I personally had to use 2 different shops last year but they weren’t Bangshift friendly.
                  Last edited by >>>>head; April 5, 2012, 10:05 AM.
                  nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

Comment

Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
                    Post revival – any folks that have or know of a shop that is Bangshift friendly, please post the contact info. Intent is not to save $$$ but to know where trustworthy, like minded shops can be found on tour.

I personally had to use 2 different shops last year but they weren’t Bangshift friendly.
                    agreed......good that you brought this back up, maybe it should be started as a new thread......anyway, wasn't that you underneath your car at the hotel in Detroit.....fixing something?.......rexdogg!

Comment

Would like to know of any Aid Stations along I59 in Mississippi & I65 in Alabama, Tenn, Ky. just in case. I'll have jack, jack stands and tools with me. If in need my cell # 985-264-9701. Looking forward to cruising with you all this year.
                      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                        agreed......good that you brought this back up, maybe it should be started as a new thread......anyway, wasn't that you underneath your car at the hotel in Detroit.....fixing something?.......rexdogg!
                        Actually Booby was with me under the car at the hotel in the Motor City - at that time a weld on the muffler bracket broke. In Nashville I had to get a pinion bearing replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                          I thought it might be good to start working on a list of shops along the route that would be willing to provide aid (perhaps afterhours thrashes) for those of us in need.
                          SUPER GREAT IDEA ! ! ! Thanks for starting this thread

Comment

My pole barn is on the west side of Detroit not far from the 275/I94 interchange.... have tools, lift, welder, etc. Willing to help out if I can. I should be along for the ride for the first couple days one way or another.
                            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

It'll be good to see you again John.
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

TTT - please post bang shift friendly shops that you know of on the route (shop name, contact name, location & phone #)

I would like to avoid asking Booby to perform surgery while on his back this year!

or training shop staff on how to lift junk with a "lowered" suspension

Comment

Working...
                                X