Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving instructions are out!

10977/comm_center/67q99jpgibn/1716244731370-Hot+Rod+Power+Tour+2024+(1).pdf
    LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22, '23 & '24 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Thanks George now I don’t have to try and post!

Comment

Thank You

Comment

All interstate on Thursday & Friday. I will probably do some distillery and / or cave tours instead then head to the venue Thursday. Im planning on leaving the venue on Thursday and driving to Dayton and doing some Wright Borthers stuff and / or Airforce Museum Friday morning. Then heading to the venue to check in and driving down to Bowling Green for the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion. any one interested in tagging along let me know.

Comment

Am going to try make it over to Air Force Museum on Thursday.

Comment

Here are the "Digital Directions Geek Version" (i.e. without the step-by-step)

I copied it from the original PDF and organized it into a simple format

Copy & Paste the info below (between the lines) & put it in an email to yourself (so that you can retrieve it on your phone)

Then on that day click on the link & you get directions into your Google Maps,

I'm not sure how it works on iPhones

__________________________________________________ __________________

Tuesday, June 11 – Bowling, KY to Lebanon, TN (9:00 AM Departure)

Directions begin at the intersection of Beech Bend Rd. and Beech Bend Park Rd

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZkWNfn45YNu1sStS6

Wednesday, June 12 – Lebanon, TN to Louisville, KY (8:30 AM Departure)

Directions begin at the intersection of Victory Ln. Dr. and Nashville Superspeedway Blvd.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZaythxatcQA61sLE6

Thursday, June 13 – Louisville, KY to Hebron, OH (8:00 AM Departure)

Directions begin at S Floyd St. and Boxley Ave

https://maps.app.goo.gl/yAvS6kiRrY9G9CRm9

Friday, June 14 – Hebron, OH to Indianapolis, IN (8:00 AM Departure)

Directions begin at National Rd SW at the National Trail Raceway entrance

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZoxDw3QZCzmcefS98

__________________________________________________ __________________
            Last edited by Vsolo; May 21, 2024, 07:37 PM.
            So. Central PA
            Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Bryan just forwarded the directions and for those that don't want to drive out of the way from BG to Lebanon, it's much easier to go 31W and just south of Franklin turn on 109. The roads are pretty good all the way to Lebanon and there's enough places to stop to eat, find a bathroom, etc. Plus it shaves off an hour for those who want to sleep lol.
              Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

And I've been contemplating going west to the land between the lakes just to get some miles in as the first day is pretty short

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                  And I've been contemplating going west to the land between the lakes just to get some miles in as the first day is pretty short
                  It’s a nice drive, we just went to Patti’s 1880s Settlement in Grand Rivers for Mother’s Day. If you take 68-80, you can go through Hopkinsville (Whistle Stop donuts are worth stopping for) and there’s a bison and elk preserve between the lakes that’s a short loop. You can also easily get on 24E to get to Nashville.
                  Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Working...
                  X