3rd BRP "Fall Colors" Tour - October 21-23, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
    So, you guy's didn't finish the BRP last trip !
    We were supposed to hit MM 0 then go to Buddy's.
    What happened ?
    It would have been a little to far for one day.
    Longhauler 2009,2011
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

I called Peaks of otter lodge.They have some rooms,But she was not sure how many,Computer was down.But she did say that the cost would be about 150 with tax.waiting to hear back from her about how many rooms are open.Any idea's,What do ya'll want to do?
      Longhauler 2009,2011

Comment

She just called me back,They have 15 rooms open.The 150 is just for the room.No breakfast.
        Longhauler 2009,2011

Comment

Originally posted by 65 mustang View Post
          The 150 is just for the room.
          No breakfast.
          *crickets*

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
            *crickets*
            I know,Is there anybody out there.................well...........anybody...... ...........hello................
            Longhauler 2009,2011

Comment

When I talked with them last spring it was about 135.00 for the group rate. There is a specific person that you have to speak with about getting group rates. I have forgotten the name, but if you tell them that you are having a group comming in they do give just a slightly better rate. Remember, this is prime time for leaf veiwing on the Parkway. I was by there yesterday and it was absoluttery beautiful, as it always is anytime of the year!!!!
              PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
              1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

$150.00 is a little high for me, but it might be worth it for just this one time. what ever everyone wants to do. i think brent/vic/terri just need to decide and that's what i'll go along with.
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

You can bunk in with Evan and just push him off on the floor. He loves the attention.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE STREAK View Post
                    When I talked with them last spring it was about 135.00 for the group rate. There is a specific person that you have to speak with about getting group rates. I have forgotten the name, but if you tell them that you are having a group comming in they do give just a slightly better rate. Remember, this is prime time for leaf veiwing on the Parkway. I was by there yesterday and it was absoluttery beautiful, as it always is anytime of the year!!!!
                    The 150.00 was with tax and fee's.I asked about a group rate and she said that they did not have one.I 150 is a little high for me too,But It's only money.....We need to decide now what to do before the rooms are gone.
                    Longhauler 2009,2011

Comment

I am ok with whatever you guys decide on. You only go around one time in this world.
                      PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                      1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Something to keep in mind:
                        There is no breakfast included in the price (Room is 135.00 plus tax and fees: total 150.00)
                        The lodge is super-nice, haven't seen the rooms, but they are probably nice as well; however, they DO NOT serve alcohol, and probably won't be happy with a bunch of noisy people in the parking lot drinking beer! As Ken said, Oct. is prime leaf-viewing time on the parkway, and the people staying at the lodge will not be "partyers". We may get thrown out! Also, alcohol is illegal on the parkway!
                        We can stay in Madison Heights, which is where Buddy lives, much cheaper, have our beer (and wine!), and not have any problems! Plus, Buddy can grill us some more great burgers!
                        Since there are only 15 rooms left at the lodge, and us BS'ers are notorious for putting things off till the last minute, some of us may not get rooms. There is NOWHERE else in the area to stay.
                        Glen called me this evening, and we both kind of feel like going to Madison Heights is the best plan. What do you guys think?!
                        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

i'm in for whatever you guys say. maybe find a hotel a little better than last year. it was ok, but....
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I can check on the hotel where Fred and Brett stayed for a group rate. Let me know...
                            Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1 View Post
                              I can check on the hotel where Fred and Brett stayed for a group rate. Let me know...
                              That sounds good.
                              Longhauler 2009,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1 View Post
                                Let me know...
                                Yep, do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X