******Attention to everyone who ordered Forum Freaks shirts/hats/etc****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******Attention to everyone who ordered Forum Freaks shirts/hats/etc****

Hey everyone! I hope your prep for PT2012 is going well.

I wanted to drop all the people who ordered FF shirts, hats, etc a line and give you an update of where we are at. I had to swap shirt suppliers unexpectedly and I have gotten a commitment from our new guy that all of the stuff will be ready this Friday, which means I will be shipping it on Saturday. This is obviously later than we wanted to.

We send things priority mail, so it is a 2-3 day turn on the shipping. I realize that many of you will be on the road before the PT starts, so I wanted to touch base and see if anyone wanted me to use an alternative shipping address for their stuff. I can ship it to the first hotel you will be at, a friend's place, where ever. My main concern is that we get you the stuff you ordered! I am certainly sorry for the confusion and delay on this.

That being said, with these boxes shipping Saturday (and the holiday on Monday) delivery will be Thursday for most people and Friday for some. If you are not going to be home until then, or wish to use an alternative address, please shoot me an email to [email protected] with the address you want to use and I will make 100% certain to get your stuff there!

Again, I am very sorry for this issue and I am certainly not happy that we have to shuck and jive like this. The last thing we ever want to do is let you guys down!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

I will be leaving for Detroit Friday morning so if anybody wants to get their stuff shipped to me, I can bring it with me Friday morning. I'm only going to Detroit so if you're not joining the tour until later in the week, I can't help you.

bOB
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

sent you an email brian.

Comment

Got it!

Comment

brian I had just sent you a message concerning my shirt delivery I'd like to have it sent to blue lightning Bob I'm leaving on wednesday night

Comment

Brian,
            E-Mail sent...
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

email sent and already responded to (as I'm hoping to be in Detroit by Wednesday)......thanks again.....

Comment

Ordered a basic BS shirt and got it already from Chad.
                GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Just bumping this and acknowledging that I have gotten the emails!

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                    I will be leaving for Detroit Friday morning so if anybody wants to get their stuff shipped to me, I can bring it with me Friday morning. I'm only going to Detroit so if you're not joining the tour until later in the week, I can't help you.

bOB
                    boB
                    are you going to the Vets hosp. If so I guess I'll not take a chance and have them sent to you. I'm leaving Thursday morning which should be enough time to get them but I don not want to take a chance and not have them.
                    Ron Reidell
                    56 F100
                    2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Email sent Brian, Thanks for getting on this.......
                      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

For those of you who did not see Donna's earlier post about shipping shirts, etc. to our house. We would be happy to bring your items with us if you have them sent here. We will be coming to Detroit on Friday morning for the VA visit and our kids will be coming to the Proving Grounds on Saturday if there is a delay in shipping again. Just a thought...
                        FKA Redragtop
                        (formerly known as)

Comment

Sent you an email, Brian.
                          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
                            boB
                            are you going to the Vets hosp. If so I guess I'll not take a chance and have them sent to you. I'm leaving Thursday morning which should be enough time to get them but I don not want to take a chance and not have them.
                            Ron, I am going to the VA hospital. I'll be riding with Rocketman and Redragtop. No problem having them sent to me. I have plenty of room in the car.
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Sent a message to Mike and Donna..think i am going that route...and also if they don't come til late Saturday maybe someone can swing by and pick them up on the way to Muskegon?
                              Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
                              X