Attached Files
    Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
    74 Nova Project
    66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
    79 Chevy Truck Project
    1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• Looking good Chris...at least the water pump goes on the "correct" end of that engine
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

• Singal?

Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post
        Getting closer:
        Got to love a man that builds his motors in his living room!
        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
          LOL! I saved those from a living room remodel many years ago. It's nice to have a comfy chair sometimes.
          Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
          74 Nova Project
          66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
          79 Chevy Truck Project
          1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• 6.0 LSx motor swap

Went back by www.hawksthirdgencamaro.com yesterday to see the truck. They were still waiting on the AC compressor, it was back ordered. They said Tuesday and I should get the truck on Friday! Oh well at least I know it's going to be done right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
              Never did that. But........one of my buddies & I used to regularly rebuild the Harleys in the living room over the winter. And then we both got married within a few months of each other & that habit went the way of the dinosaurs for both of us.
              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
                Never did that. But........one of my buddies & I used to regularly rebuild the Harleys in the living room over the winter. And then we both got married within a few months of each other & that habit went the way of the dinosaurs for both of us.
                Some women just don't understand!

Comment

• Heres my 67 Nova I been working on for a yr. It was a 327 4 speed when I got it with drum brakes. Now its got an LS3 with a T56 and a Ford 8.8 with 14 inch Wilwood brakes and 18x7 up front and 19x12s in the back wearing 345/30/19 tires. Should be pretty cool I hope to start it up for the first time in a few weeks.

Last edited by Sgracing; January 19, 2014, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• That nova is going to be sweet! I love those bodies.
                      Powertour off/on since 2002
                      sigpic

Comment

• Yes, very nice!
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• My family is planning on moving to my home state of Indiana this year so I'm not sure if I'll make it, but if I do I'll be in the GN. I just finished putting a new front suspension/brake package on the car. I've been very impressed so far with the quality of the Ridetech components. I still have quite a bit to go including finishing the engine assembly and wiring..

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388521051.427820.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	875675Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388702162.471388.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	875676
                          Last edited by bishir; January 19, 2014, 01:20 PM.
                          Powertour off/on since 2002
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                            Yes, very nice!
                            Thanks Guys its been a lot of work the floors were all rusty so this is what I started with. I built all the frame and susp myself

And the 6 speed wouldn't fit so I had to build a tunnel so I had to build it ti fit

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgracing View Post
                              Heres my 67 Nova I been working on for a yr. It was a 327 4 speed when I got it with drum brakes. Now its got an LS3 with a T56 and a Ford 8.8 with 14 inch Wilwood brakes and 18x7 up front and 19x12s in the back wearing 345/30/19 tires. Should be pretty cool I hope to start it up for the first time in a few weeks.

Welcome to the site Sgracing...Very nice looking ride. Looks like you have done a ton of work. I want to see it in person

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                              My family is planning on moving to my home state of Indiana this year so I'm not sure if I'll make it, but if I do I'll be in the GN.
                              Hope you can make at least some of the stops. We are coming to Indiana you know
                              FKA Redragtop
                              (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgracing View Post
                                Heres my 67 Nova I been working on for a yr. It was a 327 4 speed when I got it with drum brakes. Now its got an LS3 with a T56 and a Ford 8.8 with 14 inch Wilwood brakes and 18x7 up front and 19x12s in the back wearing 345/30/19 tires. Should be pretty cool I hope to start it up for the first time in a few weeks.

Welcome to the site. Very nice '67. I have a '66 SS L79 & a '70 SS. Are you on Steve's?
                                ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
                                X