2009 HRPT schedule to arrive soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2009 HRPT schedule to arrive soon

I know that I am geographically challenged (among many other areas) but it would have been nice if we could have gone North from Racine up and around to Warren (since it appears we have to visit that Leaper colony). I HATE big cities and have absolutely no desire to brave Chicago freeway traffic again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
      .. and have absolutely no desire to brave Chicago freeway traffic again this year.
      Me either !!!

Comment

I know that I am geographically challenged (among many other areas) but it would have been nice if we could have gone North from Racine up and around to Warren (since it appears we have to visit that Leaper colony). I HATE big cities and have absolutely no desire to brave Chicago freeway traffic again this year.
        With Racine on Sunday and Warren on Tuesday, going over the top is not feasible. Just Green Bay to Mackinaw Bridge is 250+ miles. Way too many miles even though the trip would cover some great scenery.
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr
          With Racine on Sunday and Warren on Tuesday, going over the top is not feasible. Just Green Bay to Mackinaw Bridge is 250+ miles. Way too many miles even though the trip would cover some great scenery.
          400 plus miles from Racine to Mackinac lsland. another 300 to detroit

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
            Originally posted by trukluvr
            400 plus miles from Racine to Mackinac lsland. another 300 to detroit
            That would mean 3 days to go over the top. I cant imagine that will happen as the only viable place with the resources(hotels) to support this route would mean stopping in Green Bay. And we all remember 2004.
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
            X