Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garlits Eliminated Out At Indy; Becomes Incredibly Overqualified Spectator For Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Garlits Eliminated Out At Indy; Becomes Incredibly Overqualified Spectator For Weekend

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
    Originally posted by stage1scott
    yes it is efi-but-look at the size of this intake

I've seen a bunch just like it on....ummmm.....
    Fiats?

Comment

Re: Garlits Eliminated Out At Indy; Becomes Incredibly Overqualified Spectator For Weekend

SpeedJunkee and I encountered him...yeah, he's out of the race.

Wasn't as approachable this time......wouldn't so much as turn around and look at SJ when he was speaking to him.

Oh well.........guarantee he's in a more jovial mood than WJ is right now...... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by BobStuart
        Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        Originally posted by stage1scott
        yes it is efi-but-look at the size of this intake

I've seen a bunch just like it on....ummmm.....
        Fiats?
        Just a note, I've found that MOPAR drivers do not like you asking them if they like their new Fiats ;D
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
          SpeedJunkee and I encountered him...yeah, he's out of the race.

Wasn't as approachable this time......wouldn't so much as turn around and look at SJ when he was speaking to him.

Oh well.........guarantee he's in a more jovial mood than WJ is right now...... ;D
          I saw a similar post over on classracer, then someone pointed out he is nearly completely deaf (IMAGINE THAT!) and unless looking directly at you so he can read lips, doesn't know if you were speaking to him.
          67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
          05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Working...
          X