X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milner351
    replied
    Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Hail to the Chief Edition

Best of luck David - I guess I'll renew my sub now and re join the ranks of the HR faithfull - you can bet I won't spend much time in the HR forum however - this has certainly become "home" and I can't thank you enough for that.

Onward and Upward guys!

Chad and Brian - you'll do fine!

this whole name thing is bumming me out - I feel like we'll all be junkies no matter what the sign on the door says!

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied

I hope you feel better on your first day of work.

Leave a comment:

• Freiburger
    replied

Thanks again, all of you. I'll still see you here.

It's fitting that tomorrow is Groundhog Day.

Leave a comment:

• 70 sx 455
    replied

well thanks Dave its been fun,i guess it was a good thing i just renewed my subscription,i allmost didn't till i saw your name in there again,those mags arent the same with out you any way, thanks D.R.

Leave a comment:

• RCR
    replied

Good luck and thanks DF. I was looking for an excuse to renew my subscription anyway, now I can . As far as Frey's junkyard this is by far the BEST car site on the net and I plan to stay as long as you guy's let me !

Rob

Leave a comment:

• tcbnj
    replied

in a word - SAD >

while I wish the best for DF and have complete confidence in Chad & Brian, DF will be missed. May I suggest a minimum short blog from DF once a week just to keep it real.

I guess this is the jolt needed to buy from the FJ store

Leave a comment:

• Gerrit
    replied

The shirts become collectors items soon, I guess.
    Sorry DF leaves but I'm glad I renewed my HR supscription.
    Keep up the good work, Brian & Chad (picked the alphabetic order).

Gerrit
    Netherlands

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied

Yep
    Lookin forward to seeing ya in print again DF

Brian & Chad.......or is it Chad & Brian??.....will do ya proud

Leave a comment:

• greenjunk
    replied

You guys are right, it will be hard to fill DF's shoes, considering there's no sides, tops, tongues or laces.... ;D

Leave a comment:

• AllenK
    replied

I will miss DF,but you will do fine Chad and Brian.

Leave a comment:

• jscheimreif
    replied

DF good luck in your move back to Hot Rod. I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff in the coming issues. You know, maybe you could do a story about building one of those VW bug campers ;D See you in the pages of Hot Rod.

Leave a comment:

• Rustang
    replied

Congrats again DF! Be sure to stop by every now and then and drop some smarty editor stuff on us. I will be renewing the HR subscription fo' sho' now.

Leave a comment:

• nosnerd
    replied

i am still kicking myself for not buying a CJTV t shirt...should i get a FJY shirt now???

good luck DF..its really been a pleasure...but hey...we know ya know what you are doing.... ;D

now i have to re subscribe to HR....

al

Leave a comment:

• langleylad
    replied

What am I doing wrong ? . I buy a CJTV t-shirt and bam ! , no more CJTV . Last week my Junkyard t arrives in the mail and well you know . Sorry guys if you come out with shirts theres no way I'm buying one . I have to say as much as I enjoy the Junkyard it's just not the same without the video as with CJTV . I don't know how many times I watched Chad spray oil all over the windshield of the Crusher and I laughed like hell . Any how I'm really happy for Freiburger getting his old gig back . Hey guys guess who's buying the beer ! . I look forward to see whats going to be happening . HRM just got 2 more years of my business by hiring Dave back . So good luck to everbody .

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied

I didn't know HRM had their own short bus. But knowing David and Rob and guessing what the rest are probably like, I can see where they'd need one. Liability insurance is probably lower if they keep 'em off the public highways and confine their driving to the track.

I hope the whole stupid bunch of you can get to Maxton this April - David in his official capacity and Chad and Brian in theirs. Maybe Dieselgeek (Scott) and some others can make it too. Steve (White Monster), the Kohler twins (better with Boost and Farenschell), the Maty twins (greenjunk and whatever Mike is using now - they really are twins), Joe Roberts, Todd (NARider) and Keith and Tonya will for sure be there, too. Probably some others. So I'm hoping for a CJTV/FJY reunion!

Best of luck to ALL
    Dan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X