Check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out

I guess a link to the actual article would help.....it happens!

The official Motor Trend magazine web site featuring the latest new cars, car reviews and news, concept cars and auto show coverage, awards, and much more.

Comment

that is a way to gain stuff.. seems very innocent.
      Even a pickup truck can have a strange eye opener once digging in to the factory writings.

that is a mustang to keep all factory, and truly be fun at it. His region can do the old school setup..well, to 143k miles apparently. That is astounding.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

WAY cool! I don't know where the young fella will get the $$ but I hope he does. It's great that he brought in someone who knows something right at the start.

BTW - the "Rustang" that our friend Bill owns and runs at ECTA from time to time is a real "K" code car, too.

Dan

Comment

Holy crap! That is mostly heavy dust in those pictures, that thing will clean up great just as it is!

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I read this last night and thought it was pretty cool too. Certainly a great project car to start with and one that has a good chance of being worth some dollars when fixed up.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

This is why I make friends with the elderly ladies at work that have cool old cars.
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
              X