Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murphy Stries Again....Joe Strikes Back With a Lucky KO Punch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy Stries Again....Joe Strikes Back With a Lucky KO Punch...

I've owned my welder for what seems like forever. I had been hunting for a tank for years and just could not find a deal...that is until Jim happend to have one laying about. He generously donated it to the cause. I swapped it out at the local welding shop and then when I went to use it I realized part of the trigger was now missing....so it sat

I finally found the trigger from an online supplier and installed it. When I went to fire it up it would not turn on.

I figured I would take it into a shop and would have to shell out a bunch of money for that as well.

Then I said to hell with it and opened it up to see what I could see....and I saw this

Talk about lucking out. I fixed the connector and it fired right up. I am off all week and plan to practice on some scrap I have then maybe try to patch a few of the many, many holes in the Fury.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Sweet. Good to hear you getting back to it.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

practice is good...
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

after practice, and hours, and years...
        when the welder does not turn on, you can find glowing things and earthquakes in nepal upon removing the lid.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Big-Trouble-in-Little-China-UK-BD_01.png
Views:	19
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1039093

magical powers, including future telling, steel whispering half lives thousands of years in seconds...

Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Good thing you didn't take it in. Probably would've hit you for a new transformer.

Comment

Winning!
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
            X