• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heli coil time ?
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
      heli coil time ?
      I hope that's all it is and it didn't ruin the head. I was on the freeway when it happened and at first I thought it was the drive belt coming apart. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• two family wakes today one in framingham the other in dorchester..
        heaven help me

Comment

• I just found out that one of our summer students committed suicide on Saturday. He would've turned 23 yesterday. I can't imagine what his family is going through, but my thoughts and prayers go out to them.
          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

• Looks like we're back in the auto industry.......The wife just got a job at an auto body shop as a secretary.......she says I can get everything at cost!!!!!.......

Comment

• Randall musta sent his crap weather our way...it is down right chilly here in Tucson today, cold drizzly rain...I love it! thanks buddy!
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Hey, our snow has melted down to three or so inches!
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• it is 57 here right now. I am willing to bet it is snowing in the much higher elevations.

really weird weather for this time of year here...
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• “The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
                    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
                      I hope that's all it is and it didn't ruin the head. I was on the freeway when it happened and at first I thought it was the drive belt coming apart. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
                      You're looking at about $300. That includes the coil that breaks when the plug blows out. Had 2 of them go on the L already. On Power Tour both times.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Did stalls in the plane today. I can answer the question, "How much suction power does your rectum create under duress?"

A: A LOT.
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                          You're looking at about $300. That includes the coil that breaks when the plug blows out. Had 2 of them go on the L already. On Power Tour both times.
                          Ding! Ding! Ding! $283.31, it'll be done tomorrow afternoon.
                          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• Bryan is interviewing for 2 internships this morning. I'm so freakin nervous. Fingers crossed for the Boeing one...
                            Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	319627_2500725244574_1446223978_2877197_263513128_n[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	857950
                              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5420[/ATTACH]
                                u've been tree"d

see r.i.p. thread

Comment

Working...
                                X