No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get emails when someone is added to the family tree. Sharing an account with the keeper, builder of it.

I found my great grandpa had 4 siblings.
    one of which had ten kids, the other had 4. Two other brothers did not. I ponder a rare branch, my brother and I have no sons, my grandpa was an only son.

Today, that must be branched off to a hundred or more people.

I look for political names, while browsing, there is a theory that the upstate new york general with my last name, has silent siblings. Giant family suddenly lone kids. Somethingnot exactly truthful there. Real shame. Being scared to ones own family.

my grandma has one parent that is proven genetic psychopath, over and over again among their siblings.

I also found a kennedy, great great great something grandma, 1830s.

Fun to see that stuff written. going back 200 years could be binding 1000 people as related by today.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• http://bangordailynews.com/2015/04/2...-of-their-own/
      a mailman I remember passed on.
      http://obituaries.bangordailynews.co...606&fhid=25482

I have done nothing but order parts since 2007, this guy carried them until 2014.. to my bangor address.

Thats a lot of rockauto magnets. Would be a shame to forget the mailman who delivered.
      I remember chasing him down one day, after getting a card that my stuff was at the post office.

Strangely, I admired how strong that was, all year round. I did not know how anyone stayed healthy walking in that region...

and there ya have it.
      Embarrassing would be identifying the wrong mailman, but that new york dialect could not hide either.
      RIP, guy was always smiling. The dialect reminded me, I am not from maine either.

in other news, the first place to give me a credit line after 17 years of hacked to death...

up 5 billion dollars..and that is just for the owner. I ponder this stuff going by microsoft eventually.
      Just the way shipping organizes many things in one spot is a killer over a lot of places.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 24, 2015, 06:12 PM.
      Previously boxer3main

Comment

• tectonics

I am trying to decipher my guesses, as I am without fail..including columbia on my birthday 15 years ago...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	tectonics.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	1026033

I have concluded it is north /south longitude. As if I am in the middle of a trampoline..instead of springing to outer space it gets squashed from all directions. Cold as the arctic this year.

Chile is a very active long one.West 70degrees rides right through maine.

out of curiosity, I checked nepal by going over the top of the world, following east 110 degrees to be near as 70 west. Less than 1400 miles away is the current shake.

Amazing events.
        this earthly pressure stuff began in trucking, hauling steel.. and then ended up with crushed heel and metal plate and screws on my bones. Rather bizarre. It is like reeling in time.
        I think the equal double whammy threw me off this time. chile volcano, and nepals cold rumble.

still as could be today...and quiet. Have not been in a situation like this in more than 20 years. Moved away from the city. Snow on the field hanging onto may. No north wind, or south.
        A bird is playing a long slow song..as if to be relaxed. I fell asleep listening.
        Bullshit the land, you get dying animals.

Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 26, 2015, 02:19 PM.
        Previously boxer3main

Comment

• I despise bird feeders.
          little birds getting fat, sitting around on welfare making babies.

Today I noticed it got quiet for a few minutes..

I look up to a giant wingspan coming at the building.

one bird of prey is all it takes.
          Run fat little birdies run.
          Previously boxer3main

Comment

• was watching how some town names came about.

Bangor maine is actually rather scary.

When I was 15, living 30 miles north of it..in the 1980s. The records for those winters just got challenged this year, some still stand.
            I thought it ate the sun. I mean everything it has to throw at us, including northern lights.

I was then told the story of bangor maine, after speaking that opinion.. the founders wanting it called sunbury.
            I have since called it a trampoline that does not bounce..and the rest of the world feels it.

They were not stupid people to catch onto invisible. That was a damn good choice of names.

Instead it became the title of a hymn that a reverend was whistling at the time of the formal meeting to petition the towns name to sunbury.

A dark hymn it is:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	bangor_hymn.gif
Views:	45
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1026819

I still call it the harbor for minds trying to hide. Friendly way of saying something else.
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 29, 2015, 09:25 AM.
            Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Hawaii racing scene..

Comment

• maine, the way suicide ought to be.

that is evil.

Once and awhile, short weeks of a long year...
                a breath of air so full, the viens could throb a bigger path in your head.
                A work day gone myth at what got done.

I know what helped honor flights, and guides, and medals, and survival...
                in a world of war riddled suffocation.

A shame I cannot survive in it. That is a balance of well to do, and work ethics. Nobody here has both, and stays friendly enough to know. That gains a need for defense too.
                Battles everywhere I have been. Out loud is a city...
                Previously boxer3main

Comment

• * Carb/Choke Cleaner dissolves latex gloves. It sure does. Soon, like right away, like right THEN. Immediately.

* Racing brake fluid has gotten even more expensive since the last time I bought it. Now it's "slightly less expensive" by the case versus per bottle. Still worth it for what it does, but they're real proud of it when they sell it. Just randomly sayin.'
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• A short film about my favorite post-apocalyptic hell-hole, the Salton Sea. Music composed by Michael Picton. Download the song on CD Baby: http://www.cdbaby....

Comment

• I've never posted Random Thoughts before. *MY* random thought is I have a mad crush on this girl. *SHE* made the perfect video for this thread:

How my heart got stolen:

Last edited by RockJustRock; May 6, 2015, 03:24 PM.
                      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• 330 for 20 at angels 9
                        Previously boxer3main

Comment

• the trees are growing again.
                          view of the road going away, but I can breathe good air.

there is a sliver of the sky to see from my window.
                          27 years ago, laying on my back in a field of this same town.

an f16 flying beside a missile from loring air force base.
                          It took a left right over my head.... in harmony, the plane and the missile.

Not much for traffic in the sky back then.
                          if to spot a civilian, 4 contrails... a 7 something something.
                          my 73 ford truck was huge looking at it from the ground.

Today, the sky is zig zags of contrails all over.
                          2 engine everything.
                          The truck is a little bigger too. 142 inch wheel base, still looks lean at the length.

still 5 liters.
                          5 liters is like being five foot 9.

Previously boxer3main

Comment

• preparation for notification

I always wonder what I did not do correctly to get the V.A. stuff in place...before decisions get made. Not exactly enough guidance or advice.
                            I even handed in a bill, as the hospital had no directions on how to get records. I used the bill to show the intravenous given, and x-rays.

The outcome might be somewhat normal this time. The sickest feeling is realizing an authority may have to dig into my bizarre path.
                            Complete with fake doctor opinion having a way, lampreys cannibals and blood suckers is only the dream.

wounds are real, like the wasted time holding them.
                            I sure know how a vet can fall off the earth and still be sitting there in front of us all.

you know why? because you are an idiot.

Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 8, 2015, 06:58 AM.
                            Previously boxer3main

Comment

• I'll just leave this here.

Report of a suspicious subject — Officer received a report of an individual who had been riding a four wheeler. The individual had parked it and left it running for over an hour. Officer located the individual who had attempted to crawl through a doggie door to his residence, but had passed out due to his level of intoxication. He was woken up, his welfare was checked and the four wheeler turned off.
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Got a magazine from a group I joined to help me with veterans stuff.
                                I am startled at my own 18 years in a lost abyss.
                                It gets much worse than my case.
                                My sister, who is still enlisted, had to tell me what "line of duty" was.
                                How does it it need for me to argue endlessly?!

Reading through for awards within the group, it occurred to me my age.
                                A candidate has the same years, and even the same involuntary discharge, also in the same year...1997.
                                Up for vote to be some helper of the year.

Hard to fathom getting ignored, and feeling that way forever...as if a liar, after finding cases not only gone public, but working things out for many more people.

My locale is terrible...getting better though.

A viet nam vet told me it might be best to walk into an office, if the V.A. stuff does not go through proper this time. He came right out of an abyss too.
                                Previously boxer3main

Comment

Working...
                                X