Another Walk Down Momory Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Walk Down Momory Lane

I came across this pic the other day. The truck was (IIRC) an '86. The cab was in pretty good shape but the bed was funky and I found a nice bed in Memphis (I was driving thru and saw it at a salvage yard) so I took out all the bed bolts and put a couple back in so a friend and I could drive down and do a bed swap right there at the yard. The truck had been one of those black and silver jobs and the replacement bed was white (again, IIRC) so I slid the new bed back and made the whole deal black. It had a red interior, 318/A727/AC/PS/PB - all in all a pretty nice truck. Just as I got it done I came across a super low mileage F150, (302/5 speed) and needed to sell one or the other - the Dodge sold first. I'll always wonder if I kept the wrong one. The only pics I found were taken in the shop in Ann Arbor so it doesn't quite show the whole truck.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Old Dodge.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	1289855

Dan
    Last edited by DanStokes; March 10, 2021, 01:21 PM.

I miss the lift!. We never did finish modifying the cover plate when I was there. Did you before you moved?

Comment

your trips seem quite Freudian...
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by dave.g.in.gansevoort View Post
        I miss the lift!. We never did finish modifying the cover plate when I was there. Did you before you moved?
        I just used it as it was and it worked fine. The woman who works in that shop now is a metal sculptor and wanted it GONE. I explained that it can pick up anything heavy such as - say - metal sculptures - but she evidently wasn't having any of it. Her shop so she can do whatever she wants.

Dan

Comment

Working...
        X