• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunday drive in a old Volvo. Welcome to Sweden Mr. Ken Block

Originally posted by gasfot sweden
    Originally posted by yogreasygramma
    So is this Gasfot's buddies?
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Hello Gramma, yes there is one Buddie in that film. at 4.30 you se a ugly Ford Granada whith a all alum. 415 blown Small block on Alky !
    but now is that man a Kart Dad that just know is in Egypt for his sons "15yers" first World Champ final in karting !
    Well, that's not the ugliest of Granadas! :D Being a fastback coupe, it's pretty cool, but I do like the earlier years' styling a lot more, when they looked more like a Mustang. Anyway, I am impressed with those monster race cars, and could you tell me how they get away with blocking off one whole side of the highway? ;D
    President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by std
      It's funny, the in car camera makes it look like he can't drive, but the cameras from the outside make him look great.
      Yes you are right, we older rally driver is even afraid in the soffa when we se him, but that film is just the bloppers 2009.
      He have ballls like a stud and is pretty fast ! and the roof of the car is still like a babys ass.... But not for long, Ha ha
      the roumer is that Ken Block will race in sweden in Feb and you can bet that there is a lot of young studs that will show what we can.
      Ken is starting to be big in sweden too ;)
      Have a good one.... Johan

Comment

Those videos make me want to do criminally negligent things driving the icy streets of Ely :'(
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Criminally negligent? That's how I drive to work every morning!
          Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Stockholm Open is the name of the race and is the race to win, people get to the Capitol city from the hole sweden that weekend.
            there is about 300-500 cars that fellow the race hole night theres is a major problem whith the crow.
            the best part for the racer is that after them there is hundreds of cars that just park there cars and run forward to see the race , so when the cops show up they cant chase the racers. the racers have a couple of minutes to dissepere.
            Nerly all of the champs in dragrace europe started in Stockholm Open ! :P
            Are you from europe ? Johan

Comment

Hi Johan, I'm from all over and nowhere - an Army brat (son of American military) who decided to move to Poland many years ago and still enjoying the challenge and adventure. We lived in Germany a few times and from there we traveled all over Europe, and in my trips to Scandinavia what struck me the most (besides the beauty of the landscape and the hot young babes) was the incredible love for American cars quite evident all over the place. One place where we camped (this was back in 1981) there were hundreds of old American cars camping in the same place, and it might have been part of a car meet or show, but it looked more like a bunch of friends getting together who enjoyed American cars. I've traveled all over Europe, to every country except Portugal (got to the border, however) and Greece, and have never seen the dedication and love for American cars that I witnessed in Norway and Sweden. And now, seeing these videos and members here like you and Arild and a couple others, just testifies to that incredible fascination you Scandinavians have for our culture and cars. I don't think most Americans even realize how much you guys love our cars, and in many cases it could be said that you have more dedication and respect for our culture than we do. So I look forward to visiting the north lands again soon. It's not too far from Warsaw, after all.

Comment

You can fly to my homtomn Nykoping 100 kilometers south of Sthlm for less then 100 dollar ?
                Welcome !

Comment

Thanks, bro! I was thinking of taking one of my Montes up for a short trip during the summer, and I've always wanted to see the Big Meet (ever since I heard about it 2 years ago), and then I want to see Arild way up inside the arctic circle too, and that's a bit of a drive from Sweden. And I have a couple little boys and loving wifey who might or might not want to be a part of this. I'll have to see how I can get something worked out. You can always contact me at [email protected] as well. Nice to get to know you, sir!

Comment

Your welcome, have a son 4 1/2 yers old and a l wife ;D :D
                    My son now drive a Quad, see him on youtube " norton Leadfoot "

Comment

Originally posted by hairysox33
                      Sweden has another cool claim to fame i believe. Ever watch the "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE3Zj...eature=related" videos on youtube? The guy runs from the cops for kicks. And along with the wreckless driving topic, I would suggest watching "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsNulEYQutI" Titled suicider. CRAZY!!!!. Also on youtube...
                      Wow, thanks for the link; I'd never seen those before. Awesome!!

Comment

Check this one...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by hairysox33
                          Ever watch the "Getaway in Stockholm" videos on youtube? The guy runs from the cops for kicks.
                          Damn !!
                          Driver X sure must know the streets of Stockholm very well.
                          .. and as for running from the police ... I only saw cops for about 15 seconds during the entire 10 minute video.

Comment

Logan said that he drives like me on the way to drop Logan off at school.

Seth
                            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
                            X