took 2 years to find it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• took 2 years to find it...

one sorry ass little piece of plastic has been evading me for 2 years..maybe more I lost track...

can you belive this...I finally found one...so stoked...wanna know what the search was for?

big f-in whoop right..I know..nothing good like...well...like anything other than a window freakin rivit...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: took 2 years to find it...

coolio.... i know about trying to find lost things :
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I can't read the text in the picture...but it looks like someone's vehicle is too new, if a plastic part is critical ;)
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
        I can't read the text in the picture...but it looks like someone's vehicle is too new, if a plastic part is critical ;)
        It holds the window to the track (a "window rivit")...I have tried all sorts of little do-dads and what-nots to try to keep in on there ... no luck
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Where did you finally find it? Is it NOS or is there now a source for such do-dads? Great score - celebrate the little victories!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
            Where did you finally find it? Is it NOS or is there now a source for such do-dads? Great score - celebrate the little victories!

Dan
            I look on eBay and the net for items like this all the time...never got luck until now....I happened to find this one on ebay...it was for a Coronet but 1965 Fury was listed in the sub applications (I have 65 doors, the window assy are a hair diff between the 66 and 65)...it looks like it will work. I am going to see tomorrow.

Comment

looks like the rivits on every new car holding the inner fenders and bumbers on..

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                looks like the rivits on every new car holding the inner fenders and bumbers on..
                it does kinda

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                  one sorry ass little piece of plastic has been evading me for 2 years..maybe more I lost track...

can you belive this...I finally found one...so stoked...wanna know what the search was for?

big f-in whoop right..I know..nothing good like...well...like anything other than a window freakin rivit...
                  Is this business or pleasure use? ;D
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X