No announcement yet.

The day Osama Bin Laden's luck ran out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought I would see the day. Good, they got the bastard,would have been better to see them hang him off a street light in times square.

Comment

glad that it has finally happened,, but, it just means they are now pissed, and will have a power vacuum with a bakers dozen, looking to prove they are the replacement..
      happy they got him, and I'm sure the group that did it , is on top of the world..
      but if there ever was a time to worry(not fear as thats what they feed off of) about another attack on our soil. IT IS NOW..
      and they are already here..
      GOD BLESS AMERICA, because for the next 6 months to a year, we're gonna need it.

Comment

What it proves is this....if you want to be a Martyr.... there are ton of special ops guys that are willing to give you the opportunity...

Yes there will be asshats in the future... but they will do so with the full knowledge we will hunt them down and shoot them in the face

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk View Post
          What it proves is this....if you want to be a Martyr.... there are ton of special ops guys that are willing to give you the opportunity...

Yes there will be asshats in the future... but they will do so with the full knowledge we will hunt them down and shoot them in the face
          hope thats ALL it means.. the special ops group.. well i'll leave that commment to myself..
          9/11 was a long time ago.. that is all

Comment

It's funny how real life can color someone's perception. Any other day, I'd be out celebrating in the streets.... unfortunately, two years ago, yesterday, my brother was killed in a car accident.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by stoneshrink View Post
              It's funny how real life can color someone's perception. Any other day, I'd be out celebrating in the streets.... unfortunately, two years ago, yesterday, my brother was killed in a car accident.
              sorry man,,

Comment

As a hard core peacenic I really find it difficult to celebrate a killing - but I AM! Unfortunately, there are some people (if indeed they are people) who self-identify as no longer capable of living in civilized society. Bin-Laden was certainly at the top of that list and there was no choice but to take him out one way or the other.

I. too, worry about possible fallout from this evet - but I know we can and will handle it. Hats off to our military especially the Special Ops folks. I have every reason to believe that they will continue to kick terrorist butt.

Dan

Comment

While I can't celebrate a killing either as Dan put it, I do celebrate someone getting whats coming to him. Proud that our country spared the wives and children, they wouldn't have done that. I am wondering where the body is, does anyone else think he has not been buried at sea...

GO NAVY! And Thanks to all our military for fighting the good fight.

Proud to be an American!
                  ~Gail
                  That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

With my son a Commander in the US Navy I only hope that all the military personnel stay safe and thank each and every one of them for their service and for our freedom. I firmly believe that all people should understand that Newton was correct that there is and equal and opposite reaction for every event. As Dan just stated I am a peaceful person but..........
                    Solutions are often obvious once you get the questions right.

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                      While I can't celebrate a killing either as Dan put it, I do celebrate someone getting whats coming to him. Proud that our country spared the wives and children, they wouldn't have done that. I am wondering where the body is, does anyone else think he has not been buried at sea...

GO NAVY! And Thanks to all our military for fighting the good fight.

Proud to be an American!
                      ~Gail
                      I think I'm having an issue with it too. With Sadam we seen him on TV and seen him hang after his trial. All of this with Osama has happened kinda quick. Maybe I just need a little time for it to sink in.
                      I would have loved to seen him come back to ground zero in shackles
                      Originally posted by TC
                      also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Am I glad we got him? Yes.
                        Am I celebrating his death? NO.
                        Am I concerned about what's next? Highly, especially with friends and soon, family, over there.
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

As you might have noticed with my prior post, I've been struggling with this. I can't celebrate the death of anyone, it does not fit with what I believe.

It is kind of humorous (and please, consider this humor) that I find myself (a Christian) agreeing with the Satanist and the Atheist on this one.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

That's Ok, I'll celebrate for all of you that can't/won't. Justice has been served. I would have prefered his head stuck on a pike on top of the Brooklyn Bridge only taken down to be used as the ball in the first pitch of every World Series and kickoff in the Super Bowl, But I'll live with my disappointment. I am normally against the death penalty for the simple fact you cannot pardon a dead man if it turns out he was innocent. There was no doubt of guilt in this case. Good riddance to the cowardly murderous piece of trash.
                            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Tedly, Trust me when I saw a huge part of me wants to dance in the streets over this...
                              Here is a link to our Noon News story:
                              Osama bin Laden’s body was put aboard the San Diego-based USS Carl Vinson and placed into the North Arabian Sea.
                              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

I know following Islamic tradition regarding his burial is the right thing to do, especially as a way of showing that it was the man - not his religion - that we were fighting, but damn I wish we didn't give him even that small respect.
                                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X