No announcement yet.

Considering changing my name to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know..the V6's usually sit a little higher. Mine isn't lowered.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

yup oddly enough i also find the v8s to ride a bit better lol

it also depends on the suspention package it has so soe cars can ride harsher then others
      Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

They sure a blast to drive. A friend was doing some testing on one with a magnusen super charger --- ooga booga!
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I got to drive '10 GT with the Track Pack, what ever that means these days, that was loaned out to the magazines. It had the stick in it. Very respectable power and get 'em up and go.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Does this mean you're selling the Ram and the Fury?
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

traded the Ram, the Fury is still iffy.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

nothing better than car payments lol

Comment

Nice buy!! Some day I will have an 05-09. Someday.
                  Jeff
                  Follow My Build

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                    nothing better than car payments lol
                    The payments are around 340...I can live with that...a little less into the IRA, $153 saved in car insurance, money saved in gas, and brown bag it...instant car payment...

I am tired of sacrificing everything I have ever wanted for "someone" else, I never buy anything for myself, money is always spent on everyone else...and "someone" elses money spent on them too...the last purchase I made was the Fury...other than nickels and dimes spent on it...I spend nothing on me...I work hard, I earned it...if someone doesnt like it...someone can kiss my ass. I am tired of taking a back seat, been doing it my whole life.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

So when do you find out if it's official Joe? I have to wait until at least next summer before I pull the trigger. My loan to fix the house will finally be paid off then.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
                        yup oddly enough i also find the v8s to ride a bit better lol

it also depends on the suspention package it has so soe cars can ride harsher then others

me and pops might hafta look into the V8 suspension ......

on a side note he mentioned to me that its a lil tough to haul mulch and yard stuff in the mustang, guess we might be making an addition to the family soon, Mrs Gay told us to come by the dealership after seeing her after church the other day, said shes got some smokin deals on GMC trucks ..... hmmmmmmmmm
                        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                          So when do you find out if it's official Joe? I have to wait until at least next summer before I pull the trigger. My loan to fix the house will finally be paid off then.
                          I did not hear from the finance dept today so I am not hopeful I will be able to keep it....I am waiting for a call from them here in the next half hour or so...either way I am okay with it.

Comment

did the gay family get buick to replace pontiac ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                              did the gay family get buick to replace pontiac ?
                              you been drinking or are you trying to confuse me with cryptic posts like Boxer?

Comment

Gay Pontiac was one of the most famous Poncho dealers in the country. Don Gay Jr and his brother were big time drag racers in the 1960s and stuff.

I read it twice too, but my dork knowledge kicked in. HA!

Brian
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X