Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hung out with Chad and Daphne yesterday.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hung out with Chad and Daphne yesterday.....

Just wanted to say it was good seeing the both of you yesterday. The 5 hour drive was not only worth it but a much needed boost in the gear headed spirit. Cars have taken a back seat to business and I've been way too consumed with profit over pleasure. Yesterday while at Westech I saw amazing rides and event touched Project X. After delivering the car I sold. I drove back home planning all my vehicle projects. Chad.....Daphne....you came along at the right time.....THANK YOU.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

I've met Chad at Bonneville but never had the pleasure of meeting Daphne. Is she as special as I think she is? Glad you guys hooked up. I hope I can make a California trip soonish.

Dan

Comment

I should drop in on them, I'm literally five minutes from their house right now =P
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Daphne is perfect, except for one small problem. She has really POOR taste in men!
        If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

I agree Mike. Met Daphne on DW, really nice person. Chad must be umm ahh, have a good personality.
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Do ya got any sisters or BS fishing hats maybe ?
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

DG's dog says she taste like Chicken
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
              X