Meanwhile in Pheonix........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile in Pheonix........

Some crazy MF's stuck a 8x10 storage unit on top of a U-haul trailer and drove it through the streets of Phoenix...... Believe it or not we only got pulled over once, for not driving in the righthand lane, but the cop let my buddy go without a ticket........Yap we're a little dangerous.......

That is a 6x12 trailer.....

Last edited by TC; June 11, 2012, 06:01 PM.

it'd only be newsworthy if you were pulling it with your Camaro
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I'll bet your Bud just told him it was an RV. Works here in North Carolina.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        it'd only be newsworthy if you were pulling it with your Camaro
        Convienently cropped the pulling rig in the photo....

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          Convienently cropped the pulling rig in the photo....
          Don't worry Bob, as soon as I get the video, you'll get the full extent of the Hillbilliness.....

Comment

You might be a Redneck if..........
            OH YEAH
            Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Happens every single day here in Tennessee, you have to dodge 'em on the highway. Not that bigguva deal.

EDIT: The bad part is if the straps come loose when you're passing them. Otherwise, it's just all a part of the scenery. But go quickly around them. In case they fall off or shed parts from the wind.
              Last edited by pdub; June 11, 2012, 05:31 PM.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

TC how long have you lived in Phoenix? I guarantee the cops have seen far worse. But, you should learn how to spell the name of your home town.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

i speel rele gud huked on pheonix
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I've seen this a few times, nothing new...the last one I witnessed violently vaporized while the guy was driving down the road....the air pressure built up inside from the door...that was open...facing front...and it blew the roof off...then after that it was all down hill...t'was a sight to behold.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                      TC how long have you lived in Phoenix? I guarantee the cops have seen far worse. But, you should learn how to spell the name of your home town.
                      That was a TYPO!!!!!!, ya need to proofread a little better.......
                      Last edited by TC; June 11, 2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X