American Graffiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrocketscience View Post
    I think we're blowing right past a key item here.. the 23 year old massage lady..??
    Good lick Rocket. I saw that, and I thought about it, but like Briscoe Darling, I "didn't want to go that far."
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

See if you can guess what this is from... "Is that you John Wayne? Is that me?"
      Rat Poison Racing

Comment

Originally posted by mrocketscience View Post
        I think we're blowing right past a key item here.. the 23 year old massage lady..??
        Believe me, it's no big deal. She's cute as they come but I feel like her Grampa. She does a nice job and will come to the house. She massages both of us and it's a real treat to just roll off the table and not have to drive home.

My old massage lady in MI said I was a massage slut - I'll get on anyone's (M of F) table at any time with pretty much no provocation. I LOVE me some massage and the older I get the more I seem to need it. If you've ever had a REAL professional massage you'll know that there's nothing sexy about it. They can and will hurt you in ways you didn't know you could be hurt but it feels so good when your muscles relax - neck and shoulders are the worst for me..

Dan

Comment

Dazed and Confused is set in the exact time period that I was "coming of age" and it's shocking how accurately they captured the reality of that time. I get far more enjoyment out of watching American Graffiti or Hollywood Knights though.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
            too much chop , but way kool
            I found it pretty scary in there..........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr4Speed View Post
              Dazed and Confused is set in the exact time period that I was "coming of age" and it's shocking how accurately they captured the reality of that time. I get far more enjoyment out of watching American Graffiti or Hollywood Knights though.
              It's about five years before I made it high school, but I sure do relate to that time. I remember my big sis with those hair do's and clothes when she was doing the roller disco thing. It's one of my favorite movies and I'm going to order a copy up today.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Duck butt hair cuts.

Here's mine in the early '60's.

I hung out with a bunch of older
                'greasers' (16-17).
                Was sort of their mascot.

I was fouled mouth and did stupid shit
                they egged me on to do.

Remember the flat head Fords they drove.....rat rods
                today.

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Paradise Road - I always thought that would be a good name for a band or a drag strip.
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by No Gay Stuff View Post
                    See if you can guess what this is from... "Is that you John Wayne? Is that me?"
                    Full Metal Jacket...as close to the real experience as they are allowed to show.
                    Last edited by 68scott385; July 4, 2012, 03:24 PM.
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

I remember seeing that movie when it came out in '74. '62 seemed like it happen light years before even though it was just 12 years. Today 12 years seems like a blink of an eye.
                      Tom
                      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
                      X