No announcement yet.

Nu Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet I can find a pic of a dirtier white car.LOL.Biginch who posts on occasion his camaro is the dirtiest car Ive ever seen.LOL.None of us get near it on DW because it may be carrying a disease.His reason for not cleaning it is and I quote"God made dirt and dirt dont hurt"Good old Baby Huey.

Comment

Houston's car has looked that way forever! I remember it at the Pump Gas drags in like '07 or '08 in the same motif. HA!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!Motif? Yea we will go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
          Wow 11 years.LOL.Bamfstr would you say my cars pass the towel test? Heres why.Ive used this stuuf for years

http://www.meguiars.com/en/professio...-liquid-1-gal/ Yes I order it by the gallon.3 cars that get a Dawn wash and wax every 3 months whether they need it or not.Very easy to use product.

Hey I wash it .... but I thought the extra coat of clear was so I didn't have to ever wax it .....
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

NUFINISH rocks - shines and beads water for a long time - and is easy on easy off.... I don't have time for multiple coats of anything, I'm happy if I have 15 minutes to throw wax at the car and bomb it off with an old towel.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I think the black Mustang has some kind of clear coat contamination that is pissing me off, Nu Finish is very hard to remove is all I'm gonna say about it. Even DAWN is having a tough time... I don't think I'll use it again on this car. Wax comes off with Dawn.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Mothers carnuba, easy on easy off...and its wax....screw that NuFinish crapola.....
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                  Mothers carnuba, easy on easy off...and its wax....screw that NuFinish crapola.....
                  When I do wax something, I use that and Mequirs (sp) , rag will definitely slide off the hood.

I think I'm gonna try clay barring the black car, there's something like oil splatter in the clear.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

ZYMOL CLEANER WAX is pretty good stuff, but it will take off old wax. I had a black 93 GT that I waxed with the black turtle wax, well the paint was way worse than I rememberd looked worse when I was done but it was clean.
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X